Being Careful

Softly pressing her lips against his she closed her eyes as her heart pounded in her chest "dont what?" She whispered as she felt his breath stagger through nerves. "This" he whispered before he gave into the kiss, placing his hand on the side of her face, his rough hands grazing her neck and moving to the back of her neck as he deepened the kiss, wrapping her hands behind his head she pulled him on top of her where he positioned himself above her. Tina turned her head to the side where Daryl traced soft, heated kisses down her neck as she moaned quietly causing his stomach to flip at the sound of the pleasure he was giving her. Pushing him off her he looked confused as to why but she quickly removed her top and bra and lay back down for him where he nervously cupped one of her pert breasts as she slipped her tongue into his mouth intensifying everything. Tina could feel his hard member throbbing between her legs and she needed him now more than ever. Still kissing him she removed one hand from the back of his head and slid it down his back, grazing his side causing him to buck towards her and finally reaching the clasp of his trousers. "Tina" he whispered in pleasure as she relieved  him of his pants and took his shaft in her hand, tugging at it up and down. He let out a sigh as she let him go and tugged her leggings down followed by her panties.

Leaning on one arm he gazed down at Tina and brushed the hair from her face, she grazed the tip of his member across her wetness causing them both to gasp slightly at the feel, taking his member from her hand he positioned himself and entered her "ssshh" he whispered in her ear as he heard her moan in pleasure as he pushed in her walls, bringing her legs up Daryl got better leverage to pump inside her and stroked her thigh as he held her leg up for deeper penetration, letting their tongues fight gently for dominance they moaned into eachothers mouths, Tina could feel her peak rising and her breathing changed as it built, Daryl knew this and moved his lips from hers and suckled on her neck and collarbone "dont stop" she whispered as he continued to move, her nails digging into his back under his shirt and she gripped at the fabric as she felt her edge coming---

"Tina?!? You awake?! Rick needs you." Lori called out as she tugged at the zip at the bottom of the entry to her tent. "Shit" Tina and Daryl both muttered in unison as he bolted off her and quickly tucked himself away "er..just a sec! Dont come in! Im changing!" Tina called out flustered, they watched the shadow of Lori walk away. Holding her hands over her mouth she tried to catch her breath "shit is it morning already?" Daryl sighed, sheer panic forming in his voice as he passed Tina her clothes. "I dont know" Tina muttered, the thought of getting caught like that took Tina's mind from what Daryl was saying, it was going in one ear. Tapping her arm he waved her clothes in her face "get dressed" he whispered looking guilty. "Shit what if they know?" She asked in panic shaking her head "they dont, ill go out now and hopefully they wont see and i can make out i had an unsuccessful early morning hunting trip" he suggested picking up his crossbow. Throwing her top over her head Tina joked "well you kinda did" she smirked "stop that" he let out a small laugh and playfully pushed her.

Kissing eachother on the lips they gazed at eachother before Daryl quickly and sneakily left the tent leaving Tina alone to make herself look presentable to the group. Not before touching  her lip with her index finger and thinking of Daryl's touch.

"Morning T" Carol and Hershel smiled to her as they walked past and followed Glenn and Maggie to the gates to the entry to the prison. Tina looked around for Daryl and saw him emerge from the bush as he 'returned from his hunt' he gave her a smile and a nod that made her too smile. "I need you and Daryl to push in with me Glenn, Maggie and TDog" Rick said, startling her from her thoughts "yea sure" she flashed him a enthusiastic smile.

--

After taking the walkers out from the gate behind the fields they now had access to the entry of the prison plus the grassy field at the front, they were getting good at this, adrenaline bursting through Tina's veins. "What next?" She asked Rick as she pulled her knife from a walkers head. Rick looked around and then back down to the field where Lori, Carl, Beth, Hershel and Carol were watching them "push in, take a cell block and find some food" he encouraged as the others nodded and made their way inside.

After they removed the dead prisoners locked in the cells, Rick found the keys from a deceased guard so this place could be even safer with a lock and key, Tina was sent to call the others in the field in and everyone admired their new home, sure it may be a prison, but it had walls, a roof, beds and plenty of gates!

As everyone picked out where they were going to stay, Tina chose a cell upstairs and slung her bag down as Daryl followed her in "bunk beds?" She questioned "i call top bunk" she winked, Daryl shook his head and tried not to laugh at her playfulness. "You two in here?" Beth asked as she walked past "actually you girls have this one, i aint sleeping in no cage, ill take the stoop" Daryl suggested taking his bag and crossbow and slinging it to the top of the stairs, Tina smiled as Beth entered but wondered why Daryl didnt want to share. Not this again, she thought.

"Daryl come with us we are going to find food and some meds" Rick called from downstairs to join Glenn, Hershel, Maggie and Tdog finding the canteen. Before he went down the stairs Tina tugged his hand and motioned him to talk to her in private, he nodded his head over to another empty cell. "Why dont you wanna share?" Tina asked clearly upset and concerned she was losing Daryl again. Discreetly holding her hand at an angle no one would see, he squeezed it gently "its not that sweetheart, we just have to be careful from now on." He reassured her before looking around quickly and placing a quick kiss on her lips.