Leaving Behind Merle

"Is Dad dead?" Daryl asked pacing the ground and changing the subject Tina shook her head "when i left he wasnt" she replied kicking the dirt with her boot "mom may of been..you know how jacked up she used to get" She added sighing. "You know the night you two upped and left..He came for me" Tina began clearing her throat. "He was drunk, angry,  that you moved with no forwarding address you left the garage in disarray you left him with no money for booze..so he turned on me. Mom was high and i was asleep and he came into my room and felt me up" she confessed stopping Daryl from pacing as he lent one arm on the RV and listened to her "and then night after night he would come back and i knew one night what he wanted and i got the hell outta there before he could" She added making it very clear to Daryl how it was escalating with his father. "And you know what? I had no where to fucking go because I had no clue where you two were!" She yelled pushing him and walking away trying her hardest not to show him she was upset.

Later on that day Tina sat with Carl and Sophia and watched as Daryl, Rick, Glenn and TDog left to go fetch Merle much to a few members distain but Rick said there was a bag of guns that they could use as well so it was a meaningful mission.

As night fell Daryl was still not back and it concerned Tina a tad but knowing Merle he was probably slowing them down. Sitting around the camp fire there was tension amongst the group Lori was pissed with Shane for telling her Rick was dead, and it was evident that that Carol and Ed had had words.

"Watch my space im just going to go toilet" Amy whispered to Tina handing her her plate. Tina could feel Shane eyeing her up and down, it was clear what he had with Lori was over and now he was available, she couldnt help shoot him a smile while flirtatiously putting a stand of hair behind her ear. The sound of Amy screaming took their eyes of one another as everyone stood around and screamed at walkers descending into the camp. Tina grabbed a log and clumped the walker taking a chunk out of Amy round the head as a two walkers pinned Ed down and tore him to shreds in front of Carol who hid Sophia behind her. Shane, Dale and Morales took walkers down as everyone screamed in horror. Tina and Andrea tended to Amy who was bleeding severely from her arm and neck "what do we do?!?" Tina cried as she watched Andrea lay Amy down on the ground as her eyes closed slowly. "No dont close your eyes Amy stay awake!" Andrea pleaded. As the last walker fell Tina turned round to see Rick and the others had returned and were helping the rest of the group. Daryl ran over to her and noticed Amy "you okay?" He asked holding her arm and wiping blood from her "its not mine" she reassured him numbly "Merle not with you?" She asked looking behind him, Daryl looked in her eyes and shook his head "he's alive...i just dont know where...he took off" Daryl tried to explain. "Im glad you are okay" Tina told him and apologised for earlier "i wont leave you again" he stated handing her a small gun from the back of his trousers. "You need to take care of her" he motioned towards Amy who was clearly dead as Andrea sat beside her crying "in the head" he mouthed to her walking away. This was a big ask for Tina...to kill her best friend, well she was already dead but to shoot her in the head to prevent a turn was a lot in itself. "Andrea..we have to" Tina whispered sitting next to her "dont! Dont you dare" Andrea snapped at Tina and showed she too had a gun and did not look scared to use it. Tina nodded nervously and walked back over to the others "we need to do something and fast" Tina said to Rick and Daryl scratching her head. Rick tried but Andrea aimed her gun at him "just let her be" Lori sighed making them all leave Andrea to be with her sister. When the time came and Amy rose from the dead Andrea took her out before Daryl could even aim "bye Amy" Tina whispered looking at the sky.

Rick and Shane thought it was best the group found somewhere else to stay, somewhere with shelter and food

Rick and Shane thought it was best the group found somewhere else to stay, somewhere with shelter and food. Rick suggested the CDC. Packing everything up Tina hopped into Daryl's truck and they followed the rest towards the CDC. "I need to teach you to shoot" Daryl stated as he puffed on a cigarette. "I know how to" she told him "no.. Properly, with a crossbow..and while running. You shoot non moving things. What walkers you seen that dont move?" Daryl said letting a smile form on his face. "Alrighty then" Tina laughed at Daryl trying to be the adult making the decisions when its always been Merle telling him what they will do that day. "Where did you end up when you left?" Tina asked feeling the breeze on her arm from the moving truck "here there and everywhere" Daryl bluntly responded.

"What made you head up to where we were?" Tina asked after a small silence. Daryl ignored her and looked out his mirrors pretending her couldnt hear her "Daryl?!" Tina called "we saw a camp..thought we would join" he snapped as if Tina was stupid. "So if you hadnt seen me you would of stayed regardless?" Tina questioned him further, again he ignored her causing her to sigh in frustration.

When they arrived at the CDC Daryl made Tina stay closely behind him as they made their way to front doors of the centre. Rick began pleading for entry but it felt like a lost cause. Shane started motioning everyone to get back to the cars as the doors suddenly opened and they all clambered inside. "Stay close" Daryl whispered harshly in her ear as they stood in the lift with a doctor who introduced himself as Edwin Jenner.

"These are your rooms, showers are limited hot water so go easy and dinner is in two hours, rest until then" Edwin stated pointing them to their dorms .

"Psst which one is yours?" Shane flirted with Tina pointing with his eyes to her room

"Psst which one is yours?" Shane flirted with Tina pointing with his eyes to her room. Before Tina could answer Daryl yanked her arm and pulled her with him as he walked past "she is in with me bro...problem?" He asked sarcastically pushing Tina inside. "Da hell Daryl?" She moaned as she got inside "the guy's a creep" Daryl quipped. "Im looking out for you girl" he added. "Didnt know you cared" Tina scoffed rolling her eyes and folding her arms. Was he just making up for leaving her at the hands of his father?