Arguments

Tina was applying some makeup in her room when Daryl barged in "what you getting all dolled up for?" He asked in passing swigging from a bottle of whiskey. "Just freshening up." She smiled causing Daryl to groan in sarcasm "what is your problem?!" She snapped her compact shut and spun on her heel to look at him "nothing" he mumbled putting his hands in the air. "See ya at dinner then" Tina said in a half statement half question closing the door behind her. Daryl was acting weird.

Sitting next to Andrea at dinner she noticed Andrea wasnt really eating and was more playing with her food than anything. It would of been stupid for Tina to ask if she was okay when it was evidently clear she was not. Dale gave her look as he sat the other side of her to speak to Andrea. A tickle on the back of her neck caused Tina to turn in her chair "you look good all scubbed up" Shane whispered kneeling down in front of her stroking her leg "thanks you do too" she replied giggling and gently touching his hand "wanna go some place quiet?" She whispered motioning to the door. Shane stood up and Tina made her excuses to use the bathroom, no one looked up from eating they were all clearly hungry. Looking back she saw Shane look at her  and nod to follow her, brushing past Daryl he stopped her "where ya going?" He asked "bathroom" she replied not making eye contact.

Standing in the bathroom she waited for Shane, when he entered they attacked eachothers lips like there was no tomorrow. Shane had his hands on the small of Tina's back and the other on her ass as hers ran through his hair as she pulled him against her as she backed up on the wall. The kisses were fiery and passionate and she felt him pull the strap down on her vest top and kiss her neck causing her to moan at the sensation. "You like that baby girl?" He asked leaving a obvious hickey on her neck. Tina moaned at every touch he gave her but her stomach flipped when he started to undo her jean buttons, she wasnt sure how she would feel about his touch down there, the last person to do was her step father, in fact the only person to do so was him. "You okay?" Shane asked knocking Tina from her trail of thought. "Mmm Yea...dont stop" she told him shooting him a nervous smile. Leaning into kiss him again they were disturbed by Daryl opening the bathroom door "get your goddamn hands off her!" He yelled pushing Shane away from Tina "Daryl!" She yelled. Shane shoved him back "back off man. She is a big girl" Shane warned him. Daryl and Shane glared at eachother "Daryl get out!" Tina demanded standing in front of Shane "now!" She spoke through gritted teeth. Daryl dropped his glare from Shane and cut her a dirty look and left. "Jeez what the hell is his problem?" Shane asked rubbing the back of his head. Tina splashed water on her face "i dont know. But im going to find out" she muttered. "Ill see ya later" she replied kissing him on the lips and leaving him in the bathroom.

She could hear chatter and laughter from the group in the dining hall and headed for her and Daryl's room. Opening the door she saw him pacing the room "Daryl! What the fuck is your issue here!!!" She began yelling she wasnt sure if the others could here but she didnt care "my issue?! My issue is you flaunting yourself with a man you hardly know!" He yelled back, pure anger visible in his eyes "Shane?! I know Shane! He is the guy who looked out for me before you two dipshits showed!" Tina retorted shoving Daryl away from her. "Why dont you like him?" She asked trying to calm down and stop yelling. Daryl slumped on the bed and rubbed his brow pausing for a moment "i just dont want you to get hurt is all" he confessed "im a big girl Daryl. I know what im doing." She replied sitting next to him. They sat in silence for a while, both slowly calming down from their heated altercation. "You dont need to be the protective big brother anymore" she started "nothing was going to any further then when you walked in" she added "im still a virgin" she confessed causing Daryl to look directly at her. "See..my head is screwed on" she added giving him a playful nudge before leaving the room and heading back to dinner.

As night fell Tina headed back to her room where she was sure Daryl still was. A hand pulling her back stopped her in her tracks "everything alright?" Shane asked placing his arm on the wall beside her "yea, Daryl..he is just a bit protective sometimes" she nodded in reply. "Ill see ya tomorrow yea?" She added pecking him on the cheek before going into her room. Daryl was tossing and turning on his bed, Tina faced the other way on hers and couldnt help think what would of happened with Shane had Daryl not interrupted?

At breakfast everyone staggered in, hungry and hungover. Edwin looked the worst of all, he sat looking sad and fed up. Rick noticed this and suggested the group thank their host for everything so far. "Hey. Whats that timer doing up there?" Tina asked pointing to the high wall. "Seems like its counting down..but for what?" Dale asked as Jenner covered his face with his hands. "Jenner?!" Rick asked, it was clear he was concerned. Edwin got up and walked to the main hall of computers and screens and the group followed. He showed them a demonstration of Test Subject 19 and how they turned after a certain amount of time. Revealing there is no cure. Tina felt a lump in her throat. "I warned you once you are inside you dont leave" Edwin told Rick. "Once that timer hits zero a high intensity explosion emits wiping everything out here...including us" he confessed cooly. "What?!" Shane yelled "you gonna keep us trapped in here?!?" Glenn yelled from the door. Rick tried to reason with Edwin as Daryl pushed past Tina to attack Edwin as Shane tried to hold him back. "You cant do this? We want out!" Tina pleaded. "Dont you guys want to be in control? You dont wanna die like TS-19 or or how your family died?" Edwin began explaining. Tina shot her eyes to Andrea and immediately thought of Amy and the whereabouts of Merle. "No you cant do this..give us a chance please" Rick pleaded. Shane and Daryl were trying to bust down the doors they had been locked in. "Tina get ya ass over here!" Daryl boomed as he attacked the door with an axe. Reluctantly Edwin opened the door and the group exited as quick as they could, everyone except Andrea. "Andrea..come on!" Tina called noticing she was staying put "go Teen, please, i want this" Andrea pleaded "no Andrea you cant!" Tina called running over to her, Daryl tried to hold her back but she shook herself from his hold "Andrea" Tina whispered holding Andrea's face as Shane, TDog and Daryl yelled for them to get out. "Let me be with Amy" Andrea whispered. Tina nodded. She made her decision. She gave her a kiss on the cheek and left her and took Daryl's hand as he ran her to the safety of the outside of the CDC before it exploded into nothing.

 She gave her a kiss on the cheek and left her and took Daryl's hand as he ran her to the safety of the outside of the CDC before it exploded into nothing

"You alright?" Daryl asked her, he could tell she upset about Andrea. He pulled her into his chest giving her the strongest hug, she couldnt help breathe in his scent, she couldnt deny it made her heart skip. It felt weird.