Reunited

It had been a few weeks since everything went to chaos, everyone was fleeing, the dead were rising and there was no authority anymore. Tina was on the road with her friend Amy at the time and they didnt know too much on what was happening as they travelled across the state. When Amy's sister Andrea frantically phoned her and explained what was happening and to meet her somewhere safe did the girls know how bad it was.

Setting up a camp off the highway Tina, Amy and Andrea met up with Dale, a elderly man who protected them in his RV. After a while more survivors arrived, Glenn and TDog, Lori Shane and Carl and finally Ed,Carol and Sofia. Tina quickly made friends with Glenn and would encourage him to flirt with Amy who liked him.

"You should so totally go fishing on the lake with her" Tina whispered nudging Glenn as Amy walked past with fishing rods. "I'm not really into fishing" Glenn replied shutting her down causing Tina to roll her eyes "look...say this is the world right now, you two may need to repopulate it" Tina joked causing Glenn to blush. "Im playing, if she isnt your type then she isnt your type im just trying to help my buddies get some" she added brushing herself down before standing up to follow Amy to the lake.

"Do you wonder where everyone else is..like our parents..like if they are okay?" Amy sighed looking out onto the tranquil lake near their camp. Tina, facing away from her pulled her cowboy hat up from her brows and sighed "my mom is probably high off her ass, and my step dad...well i hope he is eaten alive by those things!" She said with pure hatred. "Sorry girl, i didnt think" Amy apologised placing a hand on Tina's shoulder. Tina tapped Amy's hand and looked back onto the lake. "I wonder if Glenn likes fishing" Amy asked changing the subject causing Tina to laugh at her crush.

As night fell the camp sat around the fire and ate the fish the girls had caught. Making her excuses Tina left the campfire and hid behind Dale's RV to light up a cigarette, no one knew she smoked and she did not need a lecture from Amy right now. The sound of approaching footsteps made her flick the cigarette down into the bushes "want some?" Shane asked jiggling a bottle of beer in front of her and shooting her a sideway smile. Breathing a sigh of relief when she realised it was him she accepted the bottle, turned to face him and seductively took a sip and watched him undress her with his eyes. "So Short Stack, whatcha doing up here?" He asked flirting, shuffling his stance, "need some time away sometimes...camp talk it gets kinda boring" Tina sighed handing him back the bottle grazing his hand intentionally and connecting eyes with his. Moving closer to Shane, she licked her lips and stood on her tip toes to kiss him, she knew he was with Lori but she didnt care, he was so hot and she knew he liked her, and besides she had to lose her virginity sometime! Tina may be the outgoing confident girl but deep down she was scared as hell of being intimate with anyone, mainly because of her step father and what he did, every time she got close, he rushed into her mind and she would clam up and make her excuses as to why she couldnt do it.

The sound of men yelling broke Shane and Tina up before their lips connected and he pulled her round to the other side of the RV to the rest of the camp. "Well well well! Lookey what we have her lil brother!" A tall southern man boomed as he stumbled into camp waving a gun. Shane immediately pulled his out along with TDog and Dale. They stood still for a while, all aiming at the man when from behind another man appeared holding a crossbow and aiming it also, moving herself from behind Shane, Tine realised these men were her step brothers, the ones who left her behind and left her to suffer their father. Gulping she could feel her hands clam up "Merle?!?" She called out. Merle was trying to focus on where the voice came from "you know this asshole?!" Shane yelled to her "he is my step brother" she told the group as all of them lowered their weapons. "Teeny Meenie!" Merle affectionately used his nickname for her as he held his arms out for an embrace with a smug grin on his face "Teen?" Daryl called when he realised what he and his brother had stumbled across. "Da hell is going on here!!!" Glenn yelled in a panic as the group took in what was happening. "Guys, these are my brothers, Merle and Daryl" Tina told them standing in the middle of the stand off. "This here is Merle and that is Daryl" she pointed to each of the brothers. Everyone gave them a nervous 'hello' apart from Shane and Dale who glared at them like they were scum of the earth. They had every right to, Merle was no doubt planning on robbing the camp blind, something he enjoyed doing before the world went to shit.

"How long has it been?" Merle asked Tina  as Lori handed him a plate of food followed by Daryl who yanked it from her hands. "Well you two pissed off  for good around 4 years ago leaving me with your father and my drugged up mother and i left 2 years ago..no need to ask why!" She snapped causing Lori to look at her with concern but Tina made a reassuring face at her to say she was okay being alone with the brothers. "You knew where we were girl, you could of come to us...I would of finished him off..damn wish I did some times" Merle explained as he licked his fingers. Tina rolled her eyes why were they making out they cared now? "Yea well you two knew what he was like and yet you still bailed on me" she yell whispered. Daryl finally spoke after staying silent for a while, "what he do?" He asked about his fathers actions after they decided to stop seeing their father and family. Tina shook her head and glared at him "like you give a damn. I know that he used to knock you two about did you really think he would of relented with me?!?" She snapped, whispering 'knock' so no one else could hear. With that she turned on her heel and headed back to the RV with Amy and Andrea.

She was pleased to see her brothers but she was pissed when she remembered how they would of been aware of what their father was capable of doing.

They left her behind.