Jealousy

The group had been driving around aimlessly since the CDC, sleeping in cars or pitching tents off the highway but not being able to stay too long as they need solid shelter.

Pulling over on the highway congested with abandoned cars the group decided to syphon fuel and see what they can salvage from the cars like medicine and clothes.

Tina stuck with Daryl and TDog and wandered further up past everyone else, Rick noticed a herd passing and signalled everyone to hide under cars. TDog cut his arm bad on a car window and was bleeding fast. Daryl threw a dead walker over him to conceal him and then the same for himself while Tina managed to keep low inside a car while they past. Daryl tapped on the glass when it was safe for her to reemerge. Sophia, Carol's daughter got caught by two walkers and ran into the woods followed by Rick. Tina held onto Carol as she cried waiting for them to come back out. "Why are they not back yet?" Carol cried impatiently "I dont know..." Was all Tina could weakly reply. When Rick came back out he was surprised to see Sophia hadn't followed back onto the highway causing Carol further distress. Rick, Shane and Tina along with Carl went looking one way while Daryl leas a group another. Tina could hear Shane doubt the odds of finding her as Rick shushed him so Carl wouldnt hear. As they were walking Carl spotted a deer eating some grass, everything was silent and tranquil, Tina peeked from behind Shane as Carl stepped closer to it only to be jolted by the sound of a gun firing taking Carl down with the deer "Holy shit what just happened!" Tina yelled as Shane and Rick ran to Carl's aid. A large man appeared holding a rifle, it was clear her had been tracking the deer and Carl fell foul to the exit wound. Rick picked Carl up as the man motioned them to head with him for help. Shane grabbed Tina's hand to get her to move faster.

Out of breath they arrived at a large farm where a young girl sat on the porch "head to that house there is man there, Hershel, he will help your boy!" The man ordered them as he stood catching his breath as Rick carried Carl and Tina and Shane ran up ahead. A white haired man opened the door and took Carl from Rick as he went to treat him. Tina wiped the blood from Rick and suggested someone should get Lori and the others "I'll go!" The young girl announced "they just off the highway you say?" She asked as she ran round the back of the house disappearing, before riding round fast on a horse "the name is Maggie, ill find them for you" Maggie offered.

When Maggie returned with Lori on the horse Tina could tell Lori had been crying, she ran straight into the arms of Rick. Tina ran up to Daryl and hugged him "any luck finding her?" She asked him to which he gave a fed up head shake. "Im going to go out again in a minute" he told her. Carol shot him a thankful smile. When the farm door opened everyone waited to see what Rick would say on Carl's condition "Shane i need you and Otis to go to the nearby med school, Hershel said there is plenty there and IV's to help Carl through surgery" Rick called out to Shane as Lori held her hand over her mouth. "Sure thing man we will go now" Shane reassured him motioning Otis with his eyes to get in the truck. "Ill help!" Tina announced putting her hand up causing Daryl to tut "more hands to carry the better" she told Daryl and the group. "Ill be fine" she whispered to Daryl pulling him into a hug which he did not reciprocate "make sure he keeps his hands to himself" he snapped in her ear causing her to roll her eyes "Daryl, fuck sake there is something more important right now other than that!" She quipped back. She cut her eye at him as they drove off. There was no need for him to make that comment, she thought.

Arriving at the school it was clear that it was overun. "Where is the entrance?" Shane asked peering over the back of the car that they were hiding behind "that way" Otis motioned with his hand. Shane took a Otis's flare gun and fired towards the walkers as a distraction so they could creep round to the exit. Shane held Tina's hand the whole way round to the entrance.

Grabbing the meds they needed they loaded up their bags and and made their way to the exit only to find that surrounded by walkers "fuck! What do we do?" Tina yell whispered to a worried looking Otis and Shane. Otis showed them into the gymnasium and showed then to escape out the window whilst Otis would draw the walkers round and out the locker room doors. As Shane gave Tina a lift to the window she hoisted herself out and shimmied down the drainpipe followed by Shane who slipped and landed on his ankle "SHIT!" He hollered  as he felt his ankle "we gotta get out of here" Tina said helping him up as he hobbled away with her. Meeting round the back with Otis they realised they didnt have hardly any ammo left, it was becoming more prominent that there were far too many walkers for them to take out with no ammo and one injured man.

Shane pushed Tina out in front to make a break for it. The sound of a gun shot jolted her round and she saw Otis rolling on the floor having been shot in the leg "da hell?" She asked rushing over but Shane pushed her back "grab his bag!" He yelled at her "what?" She asked confused. Shane began fighting with Otis for the bag before kicking him off  him and dragging a hysterical Tina away, leaving Otis to get eaten by walkers as they got away.

Pushing her in the car Shane sped away and breathed out a sigh of relief "Shane you just killed that man" Tina cried putting her hand on her forehead in shock "no..i did it to save us! If i hadnt done that we all would of died and that would mean Carl would too. I had to! It was him or us" Shane snapped staring right in her eyes as he pulled back onto Hershel's farm "dont say a word" he told her through gritted teeth.

Tina flung the door open as the group sat waiting for them. She ran out the truck and tried to not make eye contact with anyone, Shane calling her back the whole time. Seeing Daryl in the distance she called out to him ready to tell him what Shane did and how upset she was but she noticed Carol leaning her head on his shoulder which brought her to a halt. Daryl turned round to see her and Carol lifted her head. Tina looked to Daryl and then to Carol. "Never mind" she snapped in a strop and stormed back to the group. Why did that bother her?

Just a filler before i go work. More later xxx