Heat

Tina held her hand over her mouth as she lent on the fence, trying to take deep breaths and comprehend what just happened. She just kissed Daryl. Daryl. Daryl the one who would help her with her school work from time to time, or would drop her to school the one who everyone knew as her brother. "He kissed back" she whispered to herself still being able to taste him on her lips. Still Tina couldnt go back to her tent, the way Daryl pushed himself away from her like she was a bug playing over in her mind, regardless if for a brief second she felt him kiss her back lovingly.

At dinner that night, Hershel said a few words about Sophia while Carol slept through, no one spoke, everyone upset at their wasted efforts and the loss of another group member. Tina couldnt help look at Daryl who was going out of his way to not look at her. He got up and threw his plate in the sink and walked outside. Tina abruptly followed, she had to speak to him, "Daryl!" She yell whispered from the porch knowing full well he could hear her. Charging into the tent after him she demanded to be heard "Daryl talk to me!" She pleaded turning him to look at her, he yanked himself from her grip. "Get away from me" he snarled at her angrily as he paced the small area inside the tent "dont be like that, you kissed me back" she spoke gingerly, trying to be confident but scared of his stance. He ignored her shaking his head in disbelief. "Tina you are my sister" he sighed "step sister" she interjected "you are upset about all this...Sophia..what the world is now, i get it" Daryl told her. Tina tried to hide the hurt and upset in her eyes by his words. Walking out the tent and back to the house she had to accept that this was all one sided.

Over the next few days Tina stayed out of Daryl's way, the only time they would see eachother was at nightfall when Tina came to bed, facing away from where Daryl slept to avoid awkward eye contact. Tonight however, she had a different idea. "Dont hate me Daryl" she whispered hoping he would hear, it was a while before he responded "i dont hate you" "why wont you talk to me anymore?" She sighed rolling to face him "T, im doing nothing different you are the one avoiding me" he told her matter of factly. Gazing at Daryl she tried to gauge his reaction and what he was thinking. "Where have you been hanging around, I havent seen you" he spoke changing the subject "just with Shane making the fences higher round the back of the farm" she answered adjusting herself to get more comfortable on her side. Daryl twitched his lip before answering "dont you think you think you should hang around with Maggie or Beth? Someone your own age?" Tina rolled her eyes "Shane is a nice guy Daryl" she said trying to defend him, she could see Daryl was jealous but didnt want to call him on it.

Leaving the conversation at that she rolled back over and hoped sleep would fall over her soon.

The sound of Daryl tossing and turning woke Tina and she turned to face him "whats up?" She yawned. Ignoring her Daryl rested his head under his arms and looked at the ceiling of the tent. Tina slipped out of her covers and nestled into Daryl's, her heart was racing incase he made her go back to her side but he didnt, he didnt even flinch when she got closer to him and faced him. "Tina" he sighed as he rolled to face her, noses nearly touching. "Kiss me Daryl...please" she whispered closing her eyes. The sheer force of his lips crashing onto hers made her gasp as he rolled himself ontop of her placing one hand on the side of her face and the other on her waist, Tina wrapped her arms around his neck and back pulling him closer onto her, the kisses were hot and frenzied, and Tina was convinced she could feel his erection throbbing between her legs, Daryl moved his lips from hers and traced lustful kisses down her neck and collarbone as Tina moaned quietly in pleasure, running her hands through his hair she used her other hand to feel his erection and jumped at the size of him, the realisation that she was new to this making her lose her concentration for a brief moment.

She could feel Daryl tugging at her jeans and undoing the buttons as he kissed her on her lips, Tina slid her tongue into his mouth as they fought for dominance, shimmying out of her jeans underneath him she had to silence her moans as she felt his fingers slide into her wetness, the feel of him sent waves of pleasure through her and she dug her nails into his shoulders as she tried to silence herself from moaning loudly. Enough was enough and Daryl pulled his member from his trousers and positioned himself above Tina as he entered her , the feeling of him breaking her barrier made a small tear fall from her eye but she wiped it before Daryl could notice, the sound of Daryl moaning softly in her ear sent shivers down her spine and after a while the pain from him left and Tina could feel a weird sensation building up making her gasp and tighten up when she went with the feeling and clamped around Daryl's member trying to keep her pleasure silent, Daryl picked up the pace and propped himself up with one arm as he finished inside of her, her arms still wrapped around his as he lowered himself to her lips and rolled off her.

Daryl bolted up off the bed, quickly doing his trousers up and without looking at Tina he opened the tent and walked out into the night air leaving behind a confused Tina