Overprotective

"What the hell? You not going to explain what they are doing here?!" Amy demanded as Tina slammed the door on the RV "as if I knew they would turn up" Tina quipped rubbing her hands on her head "well isnt Merle a junkie?!" Amy questioned her hysterically further causing Dale to prick his ears up "look just calm down okay! Lets all just get some sleep we can talk in the morning" Tina told Amy.

Not that Tina was going to be sleeping much, she used to be close to Merle and Daryl, they were over a decade older than her being 37 & 40 but always looked out for her when she joined their family, if boys were hassling her, they were there, if she needed a ride to school or a party, they were there and if she needed money or alcohol for an underage party they were there! Except when their father started making eyes at her and creeping into her room at night when her mom was passed out on the sofa they were not there.

Waking up the next day Tina got dressed and threw her hair in a bun and left the RV. Everyone was eating breakfast in awkward silences apart from Merle and Daryl who were chowing down separated from the rest on some squirrel. The group looked to Tina and she could tell they all wondered where she would be sitting. The brothers didnt even look up at her so she sat with the group and shot them all a look to not say anything. Shane and Lori emerged from their tent and he did not look happy when he saw the Dixon boys still present. This was going to be harder than Tina thought, maybe Shane could tell what they were up to as well?

TDog, Glenn, Morales, and Andrea offered to go on a run to the city, Glenn said there is a department store that hadnt been touched yet

TDog, Glenn, Morales, and Andrea offered to go on a run to the city, Glenn said there is a department store that hadnt been touched yet. "Should i go too?" Amy whispered to Tina nervously as Tina stared at her brothers "I think they will be okay Amy" Tina reassured her "Andrea wouldnt let me anyway" Amy sighed sitting down next to Tina. As the group were getting into the truck Merle stood up and flicked his cigarette to the fire "I'll come" he announced as everyone turned to look at Tina as if the boys were  animals and she was their zoo keeper! "We could use the extra pair of hands?" TDog said to Glenn who looked panicked at the prospect of Merle tagging along "can the negro and the chinese kid read a map anyway?" Merle asked smuggly causing Tina to flush bright red. She actually forgot how racist he could be and how calm he could be about it as if its nothing. "Merle!! Pack it in!" She snapped slapping him on the back. "Imma go hunting" Daryl announced walking into the woods. And with that both her brothers had buggered off and left her again. They were quite good at that.
"Well as you can tell there is no blood relation there" Tina said sarcastically as the group drove off and the rest of the group looked at her about Merle's comments. They all nodded and went about their day.

Tina spent the day daydreaming in Dale's RV, the rest of the ladies were washing clothes and Shane was occupying Sophia and Carl. "You have been very quiet since the boys came here" Dale started as her sat down in front of her "anything i should i know?" He asked. "Just a shock seeing them is all, after everything i knew was gone" Tina mumbled "they upped and left without a backward glance leaving me as fresh meat for their father...shit! I shouldnt of said that! Please Dale dont tell anyone.." Tina pleaded and Dale nodded, she could trust him, in a way in the last few weeks he had become a surrogate father to the 3 girls.

When a truck pulled up at the camp everyone stood with baited breath, Andrea got out and hugged Amy and Tina as TDog , Morales and Glenn climbed out. "How did you get on?" Shane called out "we did okay, thanks to helicopter boy" Morales announced causing Shane and Dale to share confused looks. Just then a clean shaven man stepped out the truck and Shane looked like he had seen a ghost. "Daaaaad!!" Carl called out but it wasnt to Shane, it was to the man who got out the truck. "Rick?!" Lori cried as she followed Carl to run into his arms leaving a guilty looking Shane standing alone. "I always thought her husband was dead?" Amy whispered to Tina "mmhmm" she moaned.

"Is that all who made it?!?" Tina called down to Glenn when she noticed Merle didnt return. "We hit a snag in the city" Glenn confessed as he looked to TDog. "Well what?" She asked leaving Amy and Andrea's side. "Merle became a liability" Rick explained as he broke off the reunion with Lori and Carl. "I handcuffed him to the roof during an altercation...we had to flee from walkers" Rick explained further. "Is he alive?" Tina asked concerned folding her arms. "I tied up the door, no walkers can get in...i still got the key" TDog interjected. Rick looked relieved with his admission, "so you can just go back and get him?" Tina asked but Rick and TDog looked away. Just as rustling from the bushes came and Daryl came bounding out calling his brothers name. Tina shot a look at Rick and T to explain where he was.

Heading to the back of the RV Tina lit up as she heard Daryl kick off about his brother, she didnt know what to feel, a part of her was worried about Merle but then he was a racist and even though she may of been used to his ways doesnt mean everyone else would be. Daryl stormed past her and noticed her, he looked red in the face from anger "da hell are you doing? We gotta go get him!" He barked at her "c'mon he is your brother!" He snapped yanking her arm "Daryl! Calm down!" She yelled shaking him from his grasp "Rick said we will, you going off in a huff wont solve anything!" she added. Daryl shook his head at her, he didnt understand where her loyalties were but she could say the same for him.

 Daryl shook his head at her, he didnt understand where her loyalties were but she could say the same for him