Mixed Dimensions

When no one was paying attention - as Houlden had noticed the dull members of Team Crafted often did - he cautiously approached the Nether portal. He had seen Harvey go through with three others, for whatever he was getting. He had a crossbow and bolts strapped to his back, ready for use.
     He glanced down the mountain at the Guild, where Harvey's unsuspecting friends tread. Houlden scowled. "Filthy murderers..." Then he turned and leapt through the shimmering violet portal without hesitation, and without fear.

Harvey had never seen Sky - or Adam for that matter - look so stunned. He was frozen stiff, staring at the newcomer with wide eyes.
     Said newcomer had stopped, and was staring back at Sky with a less shocked expression and more confused and rather ticked. "What are you doing here?! Notch doesn't want you to come here alone."
      Sky didn't appear to be listening. Harvey looked between the two in confusion. "Uh..."
     His noise alerted the stranger's attention. The man looked at him and identical brown eyes met. Harvey tilted his head in confusion, but before either could say anything, Sky finally spoke.
     "S... S-Seto...?"
     His voice was very uncharacteristically soft. Harvey looked at him in surprise.
     The man, Seto, stared at Sky. "...What's with that look? What's the matter?"
     Sky continued to stare. "Wh-Where... Why - What did you, what d-did you mean about Notch, wh-who's Notch?"
     Seto exchanged a glance with the tall man behind him, who looked wary.
     "Seto..." Sky seemed to realize something. "You... N-No... That's... This is..." His expression started to return to its angry-looking form. "...I-It's not fair..." Seto's gaze softened before he stepped forward, and Sky pulled away roughly. "I-I know it's n-not you..."
      Harvey stared at Sky with wide eyes. "...Sky..."
     Around the corner ran True and Sundee. When they saw Seto and the man behind him who looked suspiciously similar to the Minecraft creepypasta character, Herobrine, they stopped.
      Herobrine (as it was assumed) stepped in front of Seto. "I can handle this."
     "No, wait!"
     "Seto..."
     "I'm staying!"
     "Wait, wait..." Harvey made his presence known and as soon as all eyes were on him, he swallowed nervously. "U-Uh... We... We came from uh... Minecraftia? We're looking for a blaze rod or two."
     Seto and Herobrine exchanged glances before looking back at him. Seto glanced past him towards True and Sundee and huffed. "Well, they can't be from the same place as me, cause I know for sure they're alive. These people aren't from the Overworld."
     "We're from Minecraftia." True said, approaching. "We're here looking for-"
     "Blaze rods." Herobrine interrupted him. "We haven't been introduced. I'm Herobrine, lord of the Nether and of the demons - and this is Seto, my husband."
     Harvey swore he saw Sky visibly flinch.
     Seto didn't notice. "And you are?" He asked with a cheerful tone.
     "Harvey." Harvey said. "This is Sky... of Minecraftia. That's True, and him back there, he's Sundee. We didn't mean to hurt your guard."
     "I'm okay." The mildly wounded guard said meekly from where he still laid on the ground. No one really paid much attention to him.
     "Why do you want blaze rods?" Seto asked.
     "I'm trying to make a potion stand." Harvey explained. "I'm trying to improve my magic."
     Seto blinked, before he smiled. "I can help at least a little with that!"
     Harvey blinked. "Really?"
     "Yeah, I have magic!"
     Herobrine cleared his throat. "Seto, are you sure you should use magic right now...? I mean it can't be good for..."
     "Oh hush, I know what I'm doing." Seto waved a hand, casually dismissing the king of hell like it was nothing. He noticed the cut on Harvey's cheek that the guard had made and he made a noise of sympathy. "Ooh, poor dear... Let's get you and Bricken to Marshmallow."
    Harvey blinked as the slightly shorter male began to lead him down the hallway. "Marshmallow?"
     Seto laughed. "I had just about the same reaction!"

"There you go." Marshmallow patted Harvey's head gently as he walked away. "No stitches required."
      Harvey smiled in relief as he sat up on the hospital bed. He looked around him and, curiously, for no explainable reason, realized that another one of his counterparts worked in an Infirmary. Interesting.
     "That's an interesting story." Seto said. He had been listening to Harvey tell him all about his adventure since New Year's Day, while Sky and Herobrine were talking quietly and solemnly by the guard, Bricken's, bed. "So you think magic will get you home?"
     "It's all anybody can think of." Harvey said.
     "It'll have to be powerful magic. I have that magic. I could use it." Harvey's heart soared with hope. "But it would take a toll on me and..." He looked down. He smiled softly and put his hand on his slightly rounded stomach. "I can't risk anything right now..."
     Harvey's eyes widened in realization, but he didn't say anything. His heart sank, but he knew Seto's reasons were more than acceptable. "So you said you can help me with me magic?"
     "Indeed." Seto nodded, rifling through Harvey's bag without asking him. "Not only can I get you what you need to make your potions stand - but I can get you started on the real stuff." He pulled out the same book Harvey had stolen from the underground library he found the day before. Seto smiled and pointed to the strange rune on the spine of the cover. "Though it looks like you've already been exposed to it."
     Harvey tilted his head in confusion, but he didn't interrupt.
     "See, there are two kinds of magic in all of the realms. Internal, and external. Potions are internal, and they're great, potion making is a valuable skill and you should definitely keep practicing it while you're here - but the magic you need to teleport you home is external. That's harder to master. This book," Seto tapped the cover. "will teach you everything you need to know, but I can help you get started anyway. If you want."
     Harvey smiled. "Yeah! Yeah, that would be great, thank you!"
     Seto smiled back at him. "Anything for a counterpart of mine... It's almost dinner time. Come to my quarters afterwards and I'll teach you what you need to know. Okay?"
     Harvey nodded. "Yes. Thank you."
     Seto nodded in confirmation. "Now, down the hall and to your right, you'll find a door. Go in, and ask for Blaze. Tell her I sent you to be... fixed up."
     Harvey nodded slowly in confusion. "O... Okay..."
     Seto smiled warmly. "Don't look so scared. I won't let any harm come to you while you're here, nor will Herobrine. Okay? Now go on, dinner will be ready within the hour I should think."
     Harvey nodded and waved. "Thank you, Seto!"
     Seto just giggled and watched him go, leaning back in his seat. He was still holding Harvey's book; he figured he would skim it, see what it was planning on teaching so he could set his new student on the right path. As Harvey left, he passed by Herobrine and Sky and Bricken, and Seto and Sky's gazes met. When caught staring, Sky looked quickly away.
     Seto's expression turned sad and sympathetic and he sighed. "Poor dear..." He looked down at the spell book in his hands. "I hope I'm helping."
     Harvey timidly knocked on the door he supposed Seto had been referring to just before.
     "Come in!" Chimed a feminine voice from inside.
     Harvey opened the door and slid inside a little nervously. He could help the urge he had to look over his shoulder; not only was he still worried about Houlden's threat even though the bandit hadn't yet made any violent act on him, but he was also literally in hell.
     There was only one woman in the room, and she was dressed very, very lightly. She looked at Harvey a moment or two after he entered and she blinked. "Seto?"
     "Harvey." Harvey said. "Long story..."
     The woman's brows furrowed. "Who are you?"
     "I'm Seto's counterpart. And you're Blaze?"
     "Oh! Oh, yes, I'm very familiar with the dimensions and the recent portal's appearance - I see. Well why are you here with me, dear?" She leaned back against her desk, looking him slowly up and down. "I trust you didn't come all the way down here for gossip and some fashion advice, though I can give you a serious amount of both right now."
    "Erm... No, thank you." Harvey shifted his weight, feeling a little awkward under her friendly and happy but yet slightly intimidating stare. "Seto, sent me."
     "Oh?"
     "He told me to tell you to um... fix me up?"
     Immediately, Blaze's lips curled into a mischievous grin. "Oh dear~" She leaned away from her desk and stepped towards him. "I'm afraid you were mistaken."
     Harvey blinked in confusion. "Huh?"
     "You did come here for fashion advice."
     Harvey didn't like how that sounded. Blaze gave him an outfit to borrow, since he wouldn't be there long. "I suppose this is for dinner?" She asked.
     "I think so."
     "Would you like something feminine or masculine?"
     Harvey looked at her, then hesitated. "Maybe... Little bit of both?"
     She smiled. "Okay, I got what you need!"
     She ran into a closet near the back and came out again with an outfit in her arms. "This one's great - it even has a little something extra just in case a demon looks at you the wrong way... I'll need this outfit back before you leave, okay? I guess Seto wants you to feel pretty before you go. No matter, everyone deserves to feel pretty every now and then... Want me to do your makeup?"
     Harvey blinked. "Uh..."
     "Just a little, c'mon!"
     "...Okay..." Blaze smiled and turned to her desk to get her makeup bag. "Why are you doing this...?"
     "Cause Seto asked me to."
     "No, but... Why's he doing this?"
     Blaze looked back at him, leaning against her desk. "Two reasons. One, he wants you to impress someone - maybe he thinks you're lonely - or two, he thinks you would have overheated in that sweater, and you would have. It's hot down here. Haven't you noticed?"
     "I have, yeah."
     "There you go. Don't worry, this outfit is easy on you, and easy on the eyes. Go ahead and put it on."
     Blaze handed him the outfit and he looked at it, then looked at her, then looked around. "Um... Is there a... changing room or something...?"
     "Oh, honey." Blaze sighed and turned around. "There you go, now hurry up, I can't wait to see it."
     Harvey swallowed uncomfortably, but sighed anyway and pulled off his sweater.