one hundred forty four

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS COMES BACK NEXT WEEK SO I'VE BEEN BINGE WATCHING SEASON 6 *insert heart eyes emoji* it's obvious that I'm a big fan of PLL from my books, isn't it?

The Signs as characters that should have been mentioned sooner in the show

Darling Charming- Taurus, Sagittarius
Like, seriously, the Charming bros have a sister (and more importantly Dexter has a twin) and she just randomly shows up for the first time like two years into EAH's existence? What??? The books mentioned her so much earlier, why couldn't the show?

Ramona Badwolf- Aries, Gemini
How is it just completely left out that Cerise has a sister? Even in Cerise's family picture in her locket, she is missing. We know family is important to Cerise, so it really messes with her character's consistency to have Ramona never mentioned before.

Alistair Wonderland- leo, Virgo
Alistair and Bunny have just been trapped in the Wonderwasteland ever since the Evil Queen destroyed it and Maddie, Kitty or Lizzie have never mentioned their very close childhood friends who just so happen to be in danger all this time? Isn't that weird?

Bunny Blanc- cancer, Aquarius
See angry message above, underneath Alistair's name. It is the same for them both.

Rosabella Beauty- libra, Pisces
You'd think she'd be mentioned either along with Darling with whom she seems to be friends with earlier or maybe even by her cousin Briar? I'd think she and Briar are probably close considering Briar doesn't have any other girls in her immediate family besides her mom.

Faybelle Thorn- Scorpio, Capricorn
All this time, neither Briar nor anyone else, including Headmaster Grimm, had said anything about who would be damning Briar to that hundred-year nap she always talks about despising. I'll be even more angry when they randomly conjure up her Prince and throw him into the story a few years late too.

What did you get?

QOTP: which character do you wish had been introduced to the show earlier?
All of these, clearly evidenced by my angry rants underneath each name.