seventy-two

The song the Signs sing at EAH karaoke night and who they sing with
Lol this should be fun

Aries- Jet Black Heart, 5 Seconds of Summer. With Cerise

Taurus- Hands to Myself, Selena Gomez. With Cupid

Gemini- Dangerous Woman, Ariana Grande. With Briar

Cancer- New Romantics, Taylor Swift. With Rosabella (was gonna use Raven but I thought she'd be better for something else)

Leo- Love Yourself, Justin Bieber. With Duchess

Virgo- Work From Home, Fifth Harmony. With Holly (well you're lucky)

Libra- Stone Cold, Demi Lovato. With Raven (omg can't you see Raven just SLAYING this song?)

Scorpio- Stressed Out, Twenty One Pilots. With Sparrow bc he's a smol bean emo (I hear my friends in my head yelling "fake emo")

Sagittarius- No, Meghan Trainor. With Apple. (Aw cute)

Capricorn- Secret Love Song, Little Mix. With Cedar

Aquarius- Hollow, Tori Kelly. With Darling

Pisces- YOUTH, Troye Sivan. With Ashlynn maybe??? Idk running out of characters here

I considered using Cheap Thrills by Sia, One Call Away by Charlie Puth, Close by Nick Jonas and When We Were Young by Adele but I didn't know where to put them. I kinda went with songs I like that are popular right now, they're all the latest singles from each artist (you may have to check my facts on Troye Sivan, Twenty One Pilots and Justin Bieber I don't keep up with them. I don't with Meghan Trainor either but she liked my post once on Instagram so I followed her haha.)

Now that that was way longer than it needed to be, what did you get?

QOTP: what's your favorite song on the list?
It's a four way tie between Jet Black Heart, Hollow, Secret Love Song and New Romantics.