Chapter 34: Could this be the end?

Michael's POV:
*2 weeks later*
I sat next to izzie losing hope every moment that passes doctors say that if she doesn't come out of her coma in a few days they are gonna turn off her life support everyone is really upset my mom and dad came to see us they have never met izzie and the first time they are meeting her she is on the verge of death. So that's pretty depressing but tears don't come to my eyes anymore no matter how sad I am I'm just numb all my crying was done the first few days of this I just... I just can't cry anymore... These could be the last couple of days of my daughter's life and she's spending them in a coma. My time now a days is spent in the hospital looking at her and staying in my thoughts. What I mean by that is I just spend all my time thinking about what to do... How to help and just hoping she wakes up. I hear a voice looks like ash and Riley are back.
"Hey Michael..."
Riley said and her voice trailed off she wants to help too but she can't do anything either so we wait...

Riley's POV:
Two weeks it's been and he hasn't left her side the front desk nurse/ receptionist has been checking in on them I think she likes Michael but this isn't the time to ask him out and she knows that she knows what he's been going through anyway here goes nothing I open the door to the hospital room greeting Michael although it is most likely useless he doesn't talk much anymore just sits and hopes and prays. But this time he turns and looks at us and I noticed for the first time how scruffy he looks and how miserable he looks. His hair is a mess and the green color he had it is fading his beard is unkept and scruffy. And his eyes are bloodshot he probably hasn't slept well at all these past two weeks. When he looks at us I should have just left it go and went to set the flowers down on the table but I couldn't I had to hug him he needed it. I hugged him and he hugged me and I think that may have made him feel a tad better. What he really needs to do is leave for a little while go get food because he hasn't eaten in weeks and go clean himself up but he probably won't although I'm gonna try anyway to get him to go. I said quietly and sympathetically:
"Mike you need to go home for a bit get yourself fed and cleaned up! You'll feel at least a little better."
To my shock and surprise he said:
"I'll only go if you promise to not leave her side while I'm gone.."
I looked at him shared a small smile and said:
"I promise I'll stay right here you go take care of yourself... Ok?"
He smiled back and said:
"Ok and Riley..... Thanks for being my best friend!"
I smiled at him and said:
"Anytime now go!"
He left slowly, kissing izzie on the forehead before leaving. I took his seat next to izzie and Ashton pulled up a seat next to me. We sat in silence for a few minutes and then I grabbed her hand rubbing circles in the back of it slowly and softly. Then I started talking to her:
"Hey izzie, I don't know if you can hear me but..."
I started crying now:
"But you need to get better your daddy needs you we all need you if you could just open your eyes and see how filled this room is with flowers and stuffed animals just for you all we want is for you to get better! We love you!"
I am sobbing now and Ashton grabbed me in a big hug and let me cry into his chest the smell of his cologne always seems to calm me that's why when he goes away on tour he gives me like 3 of his sweatshirts that he has worn and hasn't washed so that way I can smell him if I ever miss him or need him and he's not available on tour. Anyway, why can't izzie just wake up and why did God do this to Michael and to her just why?!?

Isabella's POV:
I don't know where I am or what's going on I don't remember anything. Everything is black but I can hear people so many people have been in this room they have talked to me.... Trying to "wake me up" but I don't understand. Why am I asleep when I feel awake? What's happening to me? Maybe I should try and call for daddy! Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy! Is it working no one is talking and I hear nothing in the room every thing is silent!

Ashton's POV:
Poor izzie! Poor Michael why does this happen to us Michael had a good point it makes no sense that this always happens to us. All these thoughts run through my head while I hold my crying wife this needs to stop Isabella needs to wake up I just don't know what will happen to everyone if God forbid she doesn't get better....