Chapter 8: truth time!!

Riley's POV:
I stood there still shocked at what he said and knowing that I would have to tell the truth now, I mumbled.
"I'm pregnant."
"What?"
He said.
"I'm pregnant"
I said a little louder this time. he starred at me pure shock on his face as he said.
"How long have you been pregnant?"
"I just found out yesterday before we got to New York."
I replied.
"We're going to be parents!"
He replied a smile on his face.
"Your not mad?"
I asked surprised by his happiness after I kept something like that from him.
"Of course you just trying to find the right time to tell me, and you told me so I'm just happy that we are going to have a child together."
Luke, Calum, and izzie were all standing at the door crying happy tears until they came over and gave Ashton and I a big group hug. Then we finished up her bunk and we had been on the road for about 4 hrs. all throughout the day of traveling Ashton and I spent cuddling and he was playing with my belly talking to the baby and making cooing noises. I think it was mostly just to make me laugh but partly for the baby he was so excited to have. then izzie who still couldn't contain her excitement was running around then stopped in front of us on the couch and said.
"Is that baby gonna be my cousin?"
"Of course Isabella he or she will be your little cousin."
Then she ran away screaming.
"YAYYYYYY IM GOING TO HAVE A COUSIN!!!!"
Ashton giggled saying.
"You just added fuel to the fire."
I giggled as she ran circles around the couch. then Michael came in and picked her up flipping her upside down and bringing her around to the front of the couch to ask
"Is this little monkey bothering you to"
As he tickled her so she would giggle. I laughed and said.
"No she's fine."
"I'm going to take her to the kitchen to get a snack."
he said while flipping her right side up and throwing her over his shoulder. I said .
"Careful Michael she's not a sack of potatoes."
He glared at me and said.
"I know she's not Riley."
"Ok mr. cranky pants."
And he left the room, I looked at Ashton and said.
"We are gonna have to keep a close eye on them."
he nodded and we both chuckled.