Chapter 1: tests and tour busses

Riley's pov:
The knocking on the door seemed like it would never stop, just a month ago ash and I got married. I now sat on the lid of the toilet starring at the positive pregnancy test. I wiped the look of shock off my face as I wrapped the test in toilet paper and threw it away. I opened the door and Ashton said.
"Thank goodness, are you alright Riley you were in there a while..."
He waited for a response, but I was still I shock I couldn't answer, I wanted to but I couldn't, he repeated himself.
"Riley, Riley??"
I finally got up the courage to say.
"What, ohh yeah I'm fine just really had to pee."
Why am I so stupid he's my husband he deserves to know about our child.... but the fans they'd never agree to this, but why does it matter, I mean it shouldn't it's our lives... I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I walked into the room where my three best guy friends, Calum, Luke, and Michael were playing (American) football with a little nerf ball. being the crazy teenage boys that they were. I shouted at them.
"HEY BOYS SHUT UP AND SIT YOUR BUTTS DOWN, I DON'T CARE WHERE JUST SIT DOWN! IVE GOT A SPLITTING HEADACHE!"
They were immediately scared into submission and sat down not making eye contact with me. I laughed at them and they all laughed too and Michael said.
"You would make a great mom!"
I chuckled awkwardly and mumbled.
"Yeah well that's ironic.."
Michael said.
"What?"
I replied.
"What?"

( Ik it sucks but it's a start I really hope I can get more reads on this one then my 5sos stories please give me some feed back thanks guys ily 😘 ohh ps if your friends are into 5sos and have a wattpad tell them about my acc thanks for getting the word out I'll be updating this again soon byee😘😘😘😘😘"