Chapter 10: concert time!

Riley's POV:
We headed out grabbing izzie's book bag with toys in it and on our way to the concert. when we got there the boys have us two front row tickets so that we could actually watch them preform. we went to the back and her and I hung out in the dressing room for about 2 hours and then it was finally time to go see them preform. the first song they played was good girls. and izzie knew all the words as she jumped around singing I thought to myself.
"Boy does Michael have his hands full."
The next song was my absolute favorite, Disconnected. Ashton knew that and so he dedicated it to me. when he did this he made the mistake of telling them where I was in the crowd causing them to get all riled up over something and they all mobbed me luckily I got izzie up on the stage and to safety before everything went black.

*2days later*
I woke up in the hospital all the boys around me and Ashton with tears in his eyes. he looks relieved, but still sad about something. he kisses me passionately for about 1 min. and says.
"Hey, your okay minus a couple bruises and a broken leg, the babies are fine, and you saved Isabella, but...."
"Wait..."
I reply.
"What?"
He says.
"You said BABIES!"
He responds.
"Yes we are having twins!! You are actually a few months pregnant but you hadn't had your check up yet." His eyes lighten for just a minute when he says this and I smile and look at my stomach. then he finishes.
"But the fans attacked you because of them, the paps caught us buying maternity clothes...."
His eyes went back to sorrow as he completed that sentence.
"I just wish they would let us live our lives, the way we want to!"
I put my hand on his chin and lift his head so he's looking at me and not our intwined hands, and said.
"Hey listen to me we'll figure it out, I promise!"
He smiles back and then everyone who I honestly forgot was still here goes.
"Awwwww"

Married to Ashtonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें