Chapter 7: I want a baby

Ashton's POV:
I starred at Riley then back at izzie (the nick name I gave Isabella) and Michael hugging when the realization hit me, I want a baby! I'll tell her later because I want to think about it a little while before I ask her. what if she doesn't want one she seems pretty happy with the way things are. I might not ask her, I don't know. from the hospital we stopped off at best buy and bought izzie some electronics because we are going to be on the road a few hours to get to the next state Pittsburgh, PA. then after that it would take a few days to go to Florida. we had to have some stuff to keep her content. Michael and I went to buy her an I phone, (a/n: yes I know she's 2 but it's for if she gets lost) and an I pad. while Riley and her went to get stickers and cases to decorate them with. after we got everything at best buy we went to target Michael wanted to get some stuff to decorate her bunk with to make it feel like a little kids room so he bought some wall decals that she picked out and a comforter of her choice. we gave her a low down bunk so that she could get In and out of the bunk.
*skip the car ride to the tour bus*
We got on the bus and izzie became so excited to have been adopted and to finally be coming on tour with us that she ran around screaming.
"YAYYY!!!"
I turned to Michael and chuckled while saying.
"Control your child."
He laughed back while saying.
"No, look at how much fun she's having."
(Meanwhile izzie is running around in circles screaming)
That's when Riley walked in the room and cleared her throat. Izzie stopped running and looked at her as Riley said.
"Isabella would you like to come and decorate your bunk with me?"
She said.
"Of course aunt Riley!"
And they disappeared down the hall. that's when I said softly.
"I want to have children with Riley."
Michael who was standing next to me said.
"What?"
I repeated myself a little louder this time. And Michael said "then go tell her that! What are you standing around telling me for??"
I thanked him and ran down the hall where Luke, Calum, Riley and izzie were all working hard on the bunk. I walked up to Riley and when she stood up I kissed her. making izzie go.
"Oooooo!!!"
Then the boys said.
"We'll just give you guys some privacy."
as Luke picked izzie up throwing her over his shoulder and then they walked into the back room shutting the door. I grabbed Riley and pulled her close and she said.
"What's going on?"
I smiled at her and said.
"I want to have a baby!"