Chapter 23: SHE'S OKAY!!

Ashton's POV:
We were still hugging when I pulled away from her I looked deep into her eyes and said.
"It's great to have you back love."
Just then Michael and Izzie walked in the house and Michael yelled.
"Hey guys I brought pizza!"
As he set izzie down and she ran to the living room. Skipping me and heading straight for Riley.
"Aunt Riley! aunt Riley!"
She yelled while running in the room and pulling her into a hug.
"Hey, pumpkin how ya doing?"
Riley said to her while pulling out of the hug and fixing izzie's long curly hair by pulling it over her shoulder. izzie giggled and then said.
"Great! Aunt Riley how are you doing?"
She smiled at her and said.
"I'm doing great..."
then she looked at me for a second and winked. she focused her attention back at izzie then said.
"Hey why don't you go get some pizza with your dad your uncle and I will be out to get some in a minute."
She giggled and said.
"O-kay!"
Then she skipped out of the living room into the kitchen. I didn't realize the whole time Riley was talking to izzie I was starring at her and her beauty. I mean she was practically glowing. she looked at me smiled and said.
"Ash you okay?"
I sighed and said.
"Yeah, just... really glad to have you back!"
She just smiled at me in response and we sat there for what felt like a few seconds but had actually been a few minutes when Michael came into the room mouth full of pizza as he talked.
"Guys you coming Isabella and I are going to end up eating all the pizza if you don't hurry!"
Then Isabella popped her head around the corner and said.
"Yeah!"
Meanwhile she was covered with pizza somehow she managed to get it in her hair and all over her face including in her eyebrows, I then said.
"Izzie you have pizza sauce in your eyebrows."
She giggled walking completely into the living room saying.
"Yeah, that's the problem with this brand."
We all laughed knowing exactly what reference she was trying to make but Michael said anyway.
"Where did you get that from?"
She replied in a serious tone.
"Sponge bob!"
And we all laughed some more then Michael said in a squidward voice.
"Come here Patrick!"
And she ran away from him back into the kitchen yelling.
"Leave me alone squidward!!"
Riley and I were still laughing at them when Riley grabbed my hand and said.
"We better go get some pizza and quick before Patrick and squidward out there eat it all."
She laughed again and I smiled saying.
"Yeah that would be smart."
we went to the kitchen to find they had already eaten a box and a half of pizza! We grabbed a few slices and Riley downed about 5 slices and I laughed. she said.
"What?"
I said.
"You just ate about 5 slices in the time it took me to eat 2."
She starred at me chuckling saying.
"Well I am eating for 3 extra people!"
I smiled and said.
"Yeah I know."
After we finished izzie wanted to go out for ice cream I asked Riley what she thought and she said.
"Ooo Ice cream would be good right about now!"
I smiled at her and said.
"Okay to Dairy Queen we go!"
We stopped at Dairy Queen and had a great night out just hanging out together like old times except something was missing....... CALUM AND LUKE are still on tour!!!