Chapter 12: on our way to california

(Riley's POV)
*5 weeks later*
After 5 weeks of just small trips on tour the boys, me, izzie, and the twins, are taking a cross country trip to California. not just for fun but for tour. by the way I am now getting baby fat and its so cute I have this small little bump and in 9months I will have two little babies. anyway after Ashton helped me onto the bus (he helps me everywhere, he doesn't want the babies to get "hurt.") Michael and I raced to the living room on the back of the tour bus and I said.
"Injustice?"
He replied.
"Your on!"
We sat down and started battling then Ashton came in and said in a whining voice.
"Hey, what did I tell you about running??"
"Sorry, Mr. Irwin, I'll be more careful next time."
I said to him not even taking my eyes off my epic battle with Michael.
"Wha... why did you say it all sarcastically?"
"Because your being a little over protective."
And that's when sir Ashton came over and shut off the game console.
"REALLY ASHTON!"
"REALLY RILEY!!"
"maybe I should go...."
Michael said while slowly creeping out the door and shutting it behind him.
"I'm sorry....."
I managed to mumble out.
"What was that?"
Ashton replied.
"I said I'm sorry listen.."
I said patting the couch beside me.
"I know that I'm pregnant, and I know that your just trying to protect these kids, but I can't just sit around the entire 9 months just to keep you happy. they need the exercise just like I do. and until I am like 8 months pregnant I don't need you to help me walk up 3 stairs."
We both chuckled at the thought of him helping me walk up like 3 little steps. Then he said.
" Ya that was pretty stupid..."
I cut him off.
"No look it wasn't it's sweet that you want to help me and I love you all the more for it, but until I am more pregnant I don't need to be watched every two minutes to make sure that I am ok."
He then finished.
"I get that and I'm sorry for being over protective."
I laid into his chest and he pulled me close to him. then I said in a little kids whining tone.
"Can I play video games with Michael now?"
He chuckled and said.
"only if I can stay here and watch my beautiful wife play."
I replied.
"Of course."
I ran to get Michael and he came back. we played video games for hours while Ashton watched, giving me a kiss on the head every time I won.

( A/N: so I decided to keep updating I still feel terrible about the glitching of my app I'm sorry I hope that the new update fixes it but let me know what you think of the story so far? Ily thanks for reading!)