Chapter 45: the proposal

Start from the beginning

"Did you had a vision of out children's" Conner said looking at me with adore.

"Yes I did." I smiled rubbing my belly.

"Aww if it isn't the lovely couple" Andrew and Katie said walking through the back door. I squeal and ran toward Andrew. I pulled him into a hug.

"Miss me much" Andrew chuckle.

"I believe she did. I feel offended that I don't get a hug from ruby either" Stephen said popping behind Andrew.

"That because she loves me more then you man" Andrew smirked. Earning a growl from Conner.

"Possessive I see" Stephan chuckled pulling me away from Andrew. Stephen pulled me into a hug earning another growl from Conner.

"Oh better watch out ruby, he gonna be even more possessive now since you carrying his babies" Brooke said with a smile.

"Great how lovely" I mumble. Everyone laughed expect for Conner. He didn't find it funny.

"Let piss him off even more" I whisper to Stephen ears. Stephen looked at me with amusement in his eyes and nodded,

"You know ruby, If I was your mate I would treat you like a queen and buy you everything in the world" Stephen said with a smirk.

"I would totally-"I was cut off by my mate grabbing me and pulled me behind me protectively causing me to roll my eyes. Conner kept on growling.

"Conner calm down. We were just playing around" I said rubbing Conner back to calm him down.

"Better Be playing around" Conner growled.

"It time" Travis said coming through the back door. Every cheered and ran the the backyard. What is everyone so excited about and what is this meeting for. Does it had to do with the war or something. Conner entwined his fingers between mine and lead me into the backyard where the meeting will be hold.

The whole pack was seating on the chairs, Conner grandfather was there with his pack has well. I saw Ryan with some girl next to him. I guessing there mate considering since she carrying a bite mark on his neck. I saw my parents along with his pack as well on the other side. He looked at me with a warm smile. I return the smile. I headed to the stage where Travis and Brooke were standing with a smile on there faces. Conner grabbed the microphone and started speaking.

"I know you all wondering why I asked a meeting. As you all know the war has officially ended. We finally finish the king night pack along with the alpha. We all know we lost the best fighters in this war. They were part of our family and friends. They will be truly be miss. We will be hold a funeral for them tomorrow afternoon." Conner said. Everyone clapped and some cried for there lost of there son and family.

"Now there another thing I called for a meeting. My mate is pregnant with our pups. There twin boy and a girl. She five months pregnant. One of our babies will be the future alpha. And he or she will be a great alpha to this pack. " Conner said proudly what he said. Everyone cheered and clapped for us. Even my parents. I grabbed the microphone out of Conner hand.

"Now Blake and Sarah please stand up" I said through the microphone. They looked at each other and stand up like I demanded them.

"Blake I want you to be the godfather of my son. And Sarah I want you to be the god mother of my baby girl"I said with a smile. Sarah squealed and did a happy dance that cause everyone to laugh. Blake smirked and looked at Nate with 'I told you so' look. I'm taking as Blake knew I was gonna pick him as the godfather,

"But wait Elisa and Ian. I want you both to also be the uncle and aunt for my babies. Alone with Miranda , Scott, Nate,Issac , and Kevin" I said through the microphone. Everyone cheered of happiness,