Question?

"Daddy?" A little girl's voice rang out, the one she called for looked at her. She was a cute little one of five years of age. With her curly black auburn tinted hair, her heterochromatic eyes; one blue-purple and the other brown, her slightly tanned skin from being outside. Let's not forget the cute denim overalls she was wearing, with a orange shirt underneath.

This cute little girl was looking at her daddy with curiosity shining in her eyes. Her father, Sollux Captor looked back at her.

"Ith there thomething wrong Carina?" Sollux looked at his little princess with confusion. What could Carina want?

"Where do babies come from?" And that question made him froze as his soul left this plane of existence. There was an uncomfortable 15 minute silence when Sollux's soul returned. He cleared his throat,

"W-Why do you want to know where babieth come from?"

"I overheard someone talking about babies at the park daddy!" She chirped happily. Sollux was pulling at his collar, feeling uncomfortable at answering the question.

"Er, why don't you athk your papa? I'm thure he knowth." With that reply, he sent his daughter on her way and sighed in relief once she left the room.

Eridan was in the kitchen making lunch for Carina, when said girl ran into the kitchen.

"Papa, papa! Can I ask you a question?" Carina chirped.

Pausing what he was doing for a minute, he picked up Carina and held her close to his hip.

"Of course swweetie! WWhat do you need to ask papa?"

"Where do babies come from?'

He stared at his daughter for a good ten minutes before chuckling,

"Didn't you knoww silly? All babies come from a pumpkin patch. When the pumpkins are ripe, a baby pops out!"

Carina gasped in excitement and awe, "Really? Even me?"

Eridan booped her nose, "Evven you. Noww howw about you clean yourself up for lunch, OK?"

With that he set Carina down so she could get cleaned up and watched as Sollux walked into the room. He wrapped his arms around Sollux's waist and chuckled,

"Aww wwas my big man scared of givvin' our baby 'The Talk'? You could'vve just lied you knoww."

"It wath thudden! The came out of nowhere and athked me that. I panicked." Sollux admitted with a pout. Eridan smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"Don't wworry, I wwon't judge. Noww, let's eat lunch!" Ending the conversation, the Captor family ate their lunch with peaceful silence.

That's right! I brought her back! It's little Carina!!