Jealousy

It was a beautiful day on earth. The trolls have been living there ever since the Game ended.

Today is Valentine's Day, love is in the air. Dave gave Karkat some roses and a romcom, Equius gave Nepeta some chocolate, Tavros is spending the day with Vriska and Gamzee, Kanaya is having a girls day out with Aradia and Terezi, and Sollux...

Well Sollux, surprisingly, broke up with Feferi. He said he only felt pale feelings for her and is now in love with someone else. Now we see Sollux stalking someone.

                            Normal POV

Who doe2 that human thiink he ii2 ?

Were the thoughts of our resident hacker and coder, Sollux Captor. He is currently hiding in some bushes and watching our little seadweller, Eridan Ampora. Right now a human male is putting the moves on Eridan and he is enjoying it!

Not iif II have anythiing two 2ay about iit...

Sollux jumped out of the bushes and punched the guy in the face. And grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

"Lii2ten 2hiitface, you 2tay away from my Eriidan, he ii2 miine and only miine." And to prove this claim Sollux smashed his lips against Eridan's and had a steamy make out session. They barely noticed the guy run away.

It was about 15 minutes later,when they decided to come up for air.

"ha! i kneww you wwould get jealous." Eridan said smugly. Sollux merely glared at him and kissed him again.