Last Day-Mania Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Until his level of HZ-70 intake is less than 18%," Hanji stated.

"How much HZ-70 is in this room?" Armin inquired.

"I don't know... Like 40%?" Hanji shrugged.

"Wow, that's reassuring," Armin said sarcastically. He once again, heard a quacking noise. "And are there ducks in here?"

"Yep!" Hanji stated.

"Where!" Armin asked.

"Everywhere," Levi answered. "And don't ask why."

"Guys!" Erwin shouted as he ran into the room. "I have some invitations to hand out!"

"To what?" Levi asked.

"Sit down, Smith, I'll have to get back to you on that," Hanji stated as she mixed up two strange liquids.

Erwin sat down on a chair to catch his breath. Then, he glanced over at Eren who was still silently screaming.

"What's up with him?" Erwin asked.

"Don't mind him," Levi stated. "You don't happen to have predominantly homogeneous genes do you?"

"Not that I know of."

"Good."

"Okay, Erwin," Hanji clapped. "Invitation to what?"

"Oh!" Erwin remembered. He stood up as he reached into his pocket, but something was wrong. Immediately, his expression switched from excited to unamused. "Why is there a chair adhered to my Gluteus Maximus?"

"Why is this duck following me?" Armin asked.

Hanji snickered, completely ignoring Armin as she held up a tube of super glue.

"Are you kidding me," Levi rolled his eyes as he walked over to grab the glue from her, but accidently squeezed it too hard. The glue oozed out from the top and coated their hands.

"Oh no," Hanji said.

They began to struggle, only making matters worse as they picked up other various objects such as stray papers and staplers.

"Um, I hate to cause panic, but I have to stir the mixture before it explodes," Hanji stated calmly. "And since both of my opposable limbs are stuck in useless positions, it is crucial that we GTFO."

"RUNNNN!" Armin shouted as he ran out with the duck trailing behind him. Everyone else ensued before there was a loud explosion, causing a sinking green gas to pour out of the history classroom.

"Hey look!" Hanji said happily. "It's HZ-45! And don't worry, it's harmless." Hanji gloated. "For the most part."

back to the present

"That cleared things up, pretty much," Zackley sighed. "But I don't feel like punishing anyone. It's the last day of school so just get out of here..."

"YahOO!" Hanji cried out.

"But no one explained why the child is stuck to the ceiling," the principal pointed to Isabel.

"Oh, it was a prank," Isabel explained.

"Oh, okay," Zackley shrugged. "Have a great summer, everyone."

"Hey guys- whoa what the fudge happened?" Marco asked as he stepped into the hallway.

"Happy birthday!" Armin shouted as everyone else chimed in.

"Let me be the decor," Reiner said as he seductively leaned against the wall.

"I will beat you," Annie threatened through her clenched teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: hey guys. I know I know, a lot of you are already out of school. I was gonna get these parts out to you a lot sooner, and I'm not going to use this as an excuse, but it was pretty much the reason why this was delayed.

So I don't know if any of you know this, but over the past weekend, a singer, Christina Grimmie, was shot after her concert and died.

She was just an amazing person and by existing and being herself, she helped and inspired awkward me in the past and I just... I was devastated. I cried. A lot... sorry this is some heavy shit.

I want to dedicate this chapter(s) to her. Love you, Grimmie. \ | / You rawk.