Chapter twenty two

"We did it baby" Coop smiles, his voice quiet and low in the back of the car.
"Yeah we did" I smile back.
"It feels good, so good. Everything I have dreamed of my whole life is mine, you really have made me so unbelievably happy" he tells me and I feel his love, his happiness and I believe him.
"Cooper, six months ago I was lost, lonely and broken. I was sad, my life on a constant loop of work, eat, sleep that was occasionally broken up with bursts of happiness from you. We were always close but right then we existed in different worlds, always just missing each other. Driving home from work one Friday I was so convinced something was really wrong with me, I missed you so bad and I just wanted you to tell me I was okay. When I got home the house was dark and I dragged my depressed ass up the stairs and into the shower, sulking I thought about every man I had met, thinking surely one of them could make me feel something, anything, but all I felt was sick. I thought in that moment I would be lonely forever, depressed and defective. I thought I would never know true happiness with a man or get married and when you met someone who swept you off your feet I would be utterly alone. It sucked, the feeling inside me in that moment sucked big time but I'm glad I felt that way. I realise now that feeling that low opened my eyes to what was right in my face, I walked out the bathroom and there you were just waiting for me to see you and I did, you looked so handsome and familiar, but at the same time so different. You looked so sexy laying on my bed like you belonged there, you felt different too, your skin made mine tingle and you looked at me different. You saw me, all of me and you're eyes made me want something I had never wanted before. I wanted to be touched, I wanted to touch you. It scared the shit out of me because this was you, I was going to take what I needed from you and you were going to leave me. Then later in your room the things you made me feel... Fuck I never knew it was possible to feel that much, every emotion I hid broke free. Right in that moment I knew you had fixed me, I knew I was in love with you and even if what we had ended with the sun I would never regret what we did. Even if I spent the rest of my life alone, I had that moment with you. I wasn't broken or lost, I wasn't defective, I was in love and no other man would do. No touch was right because it wasn't yours. The next day I kissed you and you asked why, I was thanking you, you saved me. Being with you felt so right, so natural and I was silently begging you to love me too. Now I feel it, it's pulsing through my body like its pumping from my own heart, your love is my love, your happiness is my happiness. I was dead inside for so long, you have made me so unbelievably happy, you have brought me to life. Thank you Cooper, thank you for being right there when I needed you"
"Wow, your welcome?" His voice is raw and his hand cups my face. "Izzy baby, you slay me, you really do" his lips find mine and his tongue caresses me.
His passion and need comes through the kiss, starting a fire in my belly that burns through my veins, I'm burning alive and it feels so good. I need him, I need him now.
"Coop" I whisper intending to call him out on his promise not caring about the driver in the front seat who, I'm sure has listened you every word we've said.
"Yes, yes baby" he groans and pulls me into his lap.
Oh god yes. I feel his erection and grind into it.
"Coop" a whimper now.
"I know sweetheart" he reaches between us and I'm shaking.
I feel his zipper go down and I kiss him hard, then I feel the car come to a stop, a door close. Oh fuck we're here.
"Fuck" Coop moans in echo and does his zip back up.

I climb off him and back onto the seat as Coop's door is opened, he stands and offers me his shaking hand and I grab it for dear life.
"Congratulations sir, ma'am" the driver says politely as we pass.
"Thank you" Coop answers for us.
The valet is collecting our bags from the car and loading them onto a trolley so we head straight to the front desk.
"Bentley?" Coop asks the lady at the counter.
"Of course, your attire gave it away" she says with a kind smile for both of us.
"Please follow me" she continues and moves for the elevator on the far right and enters a card key to call it down.
"This is your private elevator, you won't be able to use it without your key. Also any room or maid service you require will enter directly into your room, that sometimes takes people by surprise" she smiles.
"Thanks for the heads up" Coop smiles back regaining some of his senses.
The valet comes to wait with our things and as the doors open I notice we all step inside. I watch as the light comes on floor after floor and on the last floor, number forty the doors open.
"Your wedding planner was very specific about your requests, we have a light supper ready for you and a hot bath drawn. There are your requested drinks on the wet bar and strawberries in the fridge. Anything else you require is only a phone call away, we provide twenty four hour room service to the penthouse" she tells us.
"Thank you" I say taking in the fact that the air conditioning is freezing in here.
"You're very welcome, enjoy your stay" she replies stepping back into the elevator with the valet that has moved our bags into the bedroom.
"Wow, Beth has outdone herself. This is better than that dump you stayed in last night" Coop chuckles headed for the bar.
"Why is it so cold in here?" I shiver.
"I'm starting to think Beth has a wicked sense of humour. Drink my love?"
"Please, I'll take a shot of whiskey served on my husband, followed by that red you promised me"
"I like the way you think" he says downing a shot himself.
He hands me a wine glass and carries the bottle of whiskey and a shot glass in one hand, taking mine in his other and leads me towards the bedroom, opening the door we both gasp at the sight.
A large gas fireplace is lit illuminating the room with a soft glow, emerald green satin sheets line the bed and is covered in white rose petals, a tray of fruits and cheeses sit on a small table along with a bucket of champagne on ice. Candles lit along the mantle light the mirror behind and make our reflection shimmer, there is a massive tub open to the room filled with fragrant steaming water and overflowing with bubbles.
"This is perfect" I say in awe.
"You know how to pick your friends, she has thought of everything" Coop chuckles holding up a condom on the night stand.
"Just one? Good thing we won't be needing that lover" I wink.
He removes his jacket and throws it over the back of a chair and I walk towards him, moving my fingers to undo his buttons on his shirt.
"Do I need instructions for this dress?" He breathes as I place soft kisses on his bare chest.
"Yes, just one. Take it off" I whisper.
"Spin" his voice is rough and his hands on my shoulders turn me away from him.
His breath is loud in the silence as one by one the buttons are undone.
"This is a Beautiful dress" he whispers.
"Thank you" I slide my arms from the delicate sleeves and it drops.
"Hmm, looks even better on the floor"
His fingers trace over my exposed skin of my back then cup my ass, his arms circle around me and his lips kiss my neck.
"Amazing" he says making me shiver.
"Spin" he orders again and I step out of my dress before I do, putting a distance between us.
"Oh Isabel, I have no words" he steps closer and I push his shirt off his wide shoulders.
He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, he carries me to the edge of the bed and sets me me down gently. Turning me away from him he slowly makes his way down the buttons of my corset and I start to shake... this is it. He drops it to the floor.
"Spin"
"Close your eyes" I whisper.
"Babe?"
"Please Chuck"
"They're closed baby"
I spin and see he was telling the truth, I lay down on the bed giving him a good view.
"Okay you can open them"
He does slowly and he sees it, his eyes go from mine to his name several times before he speaks.
"Iz... what? When?" He stutters.
"You didn't think the Cookies were your gift did you?" I copy him.
"Fuck baby, that's not small. Can I touch it?" His eyes are burning me and I nod.
"Did it hurt?" He asks placing soft kisses over my ribs.
"Only a little" I moan. "Do you like it?" I ask breathless and his tongue flicks out tracing the rose
"Sweetheart I love it" his mouth moves to my nipple and he sucks making me cry out.
"When?" He asks again moving to the other and giving it the same treatment.
"Shopping with Beth" I say and he nods confirming something in his head.
"I'm sorry I kept hurting it" he kisses it again.
"It was worth it, keeping it a secret was the painful part" I smile.
"No one will ever be able to look at you again without knowing you are mine" he points out.
"I know, neither will you"
He groans and kisses down my body kneeling and kissing me between my legs over my panties and he bites and sucks me softly. His hand runs down one leg over the silk of my pantyhose and he lifts it, kissing my ankle and resting my heeled foot on his shoulder then does the same with my other.
"I promised to reward you yesterday" his low husky tone hints at what he has in mind and I moan.
His head lowers and once again he kisses me through my panties, then with a hooked finger he slides them to the side and his cool lips find my hot flesh. His wet tongue sliding over the most sensitive part of me. One, then two fingers nestle deep inside me and he sucks. I cry out, going from simmer to orgasm in thirty seconds, he doesn't stop, only gives me more and I call his name over and over as my body takes me straight back for another.
"Hmm, my woman missed me" Coop says his voice tight.
"So much lover, so much" I whimper.
"Good, more?" He asks.
"Yes"
He gives me more this time pushing his tongue inside me, I need more I need all of him.
"Chuck, I need you"
"I'm yours baby" he tells me crawling up my body but I push him up following him I sit on the edge of the bed and claw at his belt, finally removing his pants and I'm face to face with little Coop, well... not so little Coop.
Looking up at my husband I take him in my mouth and watch as he feels the pleasure it gives him. I take him all the way in and he moans holding my head there till I can't take anymore, panting I work him with my hand and suck the tip slowly going further down on each pass.
"Fuck baby, you do that so good" he praises. "Fuck, you have to stop. Fuck, I don't want to come yet" his voice is strained and he has to pull away from me because I keep going.
"I need to be inside you, take your panties off but leave your shoes on" he smiles kicking off his own and the pants around the ankles.
"Yes boss" I smile and do as I'm told, raising my hips off the bed.
"Do you have any idea how beautiful you look right now?"
I shake my head and he pours a shot of whiskey, leaning over me he slowly tips it into the hollow of my stomach.
"So fucking beautiful" he growls and sucks it off me.
"Want some?" He asks.
"Please" I breathe and he tips some down the front of his body so I have to lick it off.
"More?" He asks as my tongue traces over his abs and I nod.
"Damn baby, that feels good" he says then takes a swig from the bottle.
"You mentioned something about being inside me?" I ask as I crawl on my elbows back up the bed to lay on the pillows.
I open my legs for him but he doesn't move, he swigs again swallowing hard.
"You're mine" he says his voice sounds like he is on the verge of tears and I feel his emotions rush through me, he feels so much pleasure is almost painful.
"Yes"
"You're really mine" he says fiercer and his eyes go to my tattoo
"Really really, come claim me" I beg, my hands squeezing my breasts needing to feel something.
"I got you baby" he whispers laying his big body over mine.
"I love you husband" I kiss his jaw.
"I love you wife" he positions himself to take me but doesn't.
"Look at me" he orders on a whisper and I do.
Our eyes burn into each other and slowly he sinks inside me making my lips part on a breath. I can feel him, like the really feel him. When he can't go any further he stops moving and just looks at me. My hands roam over his chest, nails scraping gently and my breathing is ragged.
"Coop, you okay lover?"
"I just need a minute baby girl, you feel so fucking good" he moans and I lose it.
My muscles tighten on my bones and I come just like that moaning loudly.
"That's my girl" Coop smiles and kisses my face.
"I need you to move now Chuck, please" I beg almost crying.
He does, oh fuck, he does and it's so good.
"Coop, fuck! What the fuck?!" I cry out.
"I know baby, I know. I feel it too" he moves harder, faster and I scream out.
"Hold me, please hold me"
"I got you baby" his arms hold me tight wrapping around me and I feel my tears.
He moves so well, hitting me just right and I can't quiet my moans even when Coop puts his mouth to mine, I kiss him and kiss him but I'm just getting louder. My heart is beating out my chest and my skin is on fire, I need more.
"Baby hold on" Coop growls and I'm sure he has lost his mind.
He thrusts hard and rough making me crazy too, my heels dig into his back and he hisses but doesn't stop. Thrust after thrust he sends me higher and it's never felt this good, I scream out convulsing and shuddering underneath him.
"Cooper" I whimper.
"Fuck, do that again" he kisses me hard.
"Coop, I, oh fuck, I love you" I pant.
"Beautiful girl I love you too, so much. Do that again" he repeats like I can climax on command.
"Make me" I cry out.
He circles his hips and pulls out almost all the way then drives into me hard then does it again and as he hits me deep I obey calling out his name over and over and crying so hard, tears falling I can't catch my breath.
"Good girl" he praises and his thrusts come faster and faster till he finds his release.
His heat spreads within me and I moan, I can feel the pulsing of him and as his tongue fights mine I come again breaking me apart and Coop holds me tight keeping me whole as I tremble.
We don't move, we don't speak we just hold each other for the longest time as our breath returns to normal. My fingers trace patterns on his back and his skin glows and shines in the soft light of the fire.
"You have rose petals in your hair" Coop chuckles quietly.
"You have heel marks in your back" I smile.
"You have the most beautiful smile"
"You have the most beautiful eyes" I brush his hair back to see them properly.
"I have the most beautiful wife" he kisses me softly "How bout we get you out of those shoes and let down your hair, open that wine get take a swim in that tub?"
"Sounds like heaven"