Chapter eight

I lay on my stomach with strong warm hands massaging and moving over my back, I have never felt this kind of contentment in my life. My skin tingles and my heart beats strong in my chest, it beats for the man beside me. He didn't just hit a home run he hit it clean out of the park.
"Hmm, I really like this dating thing. No wonder you did it a lot" Cooper sighs.
"A lot? I don't think so lover. A total of six men and only two more than once is not a lot" I roll to face him.
"That's six more than me" he smirks.
"Mine shouldn't really count, they were never like this. I didn't go voluntarily and they were more like job interviews, little did they know the position had already been filled" I kiss his jaw and feel him smile. "Cooper, no one compares to you" I reassure him.
"Baby, there is one person you are always comparing to me"
I know he's referring to Cole.
"That's only because he is exactly like you in some ways, it's hard not to see it"
"Our similarities, are they the same reasons you love me?"
"Okay, maybe you don't understand me at all. Every thing I can see, this shell of yours is  Fucking fantastic I could stare it all day. Who I am in love with lies beneath, your mind, your soul, your big heart. Everything you are on the inside, everything that makes you you is what makes me love you the way I do. No one is you, not even Cole. He has your smile, and fuck I love your smile but that doesn't make me fall in love with him too. He talks like you, but they're not your words and his voice doesn't make me feel the way you do. When he sings he sounds exactly like you, but I have never been filled with pride when I hear him. Cooper, please believe me. The reasons I love you are your own, he can't take them from you" I wonder if I will always have to convince him of this.
"Fantastic might be going over the top there baby" Coop nuzzles my neck and sighs.
"Cole sings?" He asks curiously.
I angle my head to give him better access and run my hands over his smooth chest.
"Yeah, that's what he does. He's a singer in a band, he's pretty good too. He stopped when his mum died" I whisper, my breathing is getting choppy and my heart rate is picking up.
"He sung for you?" His kisses don't stop and I'm about done with this conversation.
"Sure, a few times" my fingernails scrape over Coops scalp and I fist his hair.
"Here? or on the phone?" Why does that matter?
"On the phone, Chuck please" I whimper.
"Please what baby?"
"Are we talking or doing something more? If we are talking you need to stop, I can't talk about your brother while your hands are doing that. I want you to know everything about him but lover you feel so good, you are driving me wild. I have better ideas for your mouth" I say and pull his lips to mine.
His moan in my mouth has my hips seeking out his, I roll over top of him and I break our kiss to look over his perfect body. My hands move over him greedy.
"I never thought I was a shallow person but I'm obsessed with your body, you are too fucking sexy" how did my eyes not see it all these years?  "I bet if you walked around naked I would've jumped you years ago" I blush confessing.
"I can start now if you like, I don't know about shallow but I love the way you look at me. I have waited so long for you to see me" his smile is beautiful and it makes me smile.
"Oh I see you now lover, my eyes can't get enough. My body can't get enough of yours, give me everything" I groan and mesh my lips back with his.
His quiet chuckle against my lips makes me giggle and his hands gather my hair away from my face.
"You're insatiable baby girl, I'm in so much trouble aren't I? You are testing my manhood to its limits" his eyes are intense and his hips move against mine and it takes my breath away.
"Fuck, Coop. You are passing with flying colours" I moan into his neck as he arches up into my body.
"What my girl wants, my girl gets" he breathes.
"I want you, all I need is my man. I need you so much" I sit up and rock into him, watching him move under me.
"Hmm, I fucking love being your man. Baby don't stop, that feels amazing" his breath is ragged and it makes me feel powerful to be able to make such a strong, proud man beg for me.
I don't stop, I give him everything I have and his eyes devour me.

"Isabel, my god" Coop sighs exhausted making me laugh.
"Hmm I like the sound of that" I smile down at him and brush the hair from his eyes.
"I will worship you forever" he vows and rolls us to the side.
"I will love you forever" I tell him.
"Almost time for work baby, you sure you are up to it tonight?" He kisses my nose as he asks.
"I'm sure, I have plans I need to see to" I smile.
"Oh no, I know that face. What are you planning?" Coop's expression is priceless, he knows me well.
"Oliver is coming down on Friday, I promised him something" I say quietly then squeal as Coop rolls over me squishing me with his weight.
"I know what you promised, baby you can un-promise" he growls.
"Too late, it's happening" I kiss his mouth.
"I'm going to regret giving you access to my business aren't I?" He grumbles and my heart sinks.
"I hope not" I whisper.
"Baby, that didn't come out right. I don't regret you coming to work with me" he kisses me quick.
"It's okay, I know what you meant"
"You want to shower first? I will get dinner ready, our guests will be here soon" Coop asks with a smile.
"Sure, I'll make it quick then help you make a salad" he likes that he can feed me without having to cook.
I will need to thank Cole again for all the food, Cooper's smile is gorgeous.
"Sounds perfect"