17. Dream.

A P H M A U

I was in the middle of a field. A field covered in flowers as far as the eye could see. Pristine white flowers.

I glanced around hoping to find any signs of life.
Nothing.
I move a few steps away from the spot I was in. I kneeled down and inspected the flowers.

Annabelle Hydrangeas'.

No wonder there's so much of these in this field

I stand back up and look around once more. This time someone is there.

My eyes widen and before I can stop myself I say "Sly?!" as I jog towards them.

The person chuckles."No, it's me, Antonio."

I blush a bit from the embarrassment. "Sorry, you just remind me of your father so much. ."

He smiles warmly and cups my face into his hands, he leans in close to my face before saying. "Ah yes, many people tell me that. But I'm still different person"

I chuckle and put my hands on his cheeks. "Ah, you're right."

I put my hands on his chin. "You don't have his beard. But I do feel that you have a stubble going on."

Antonio smirks "Sorry to dissapoint that I am shaved like a new-born baby."

I roll my eyes and I put my hands on his hair. "Your hair is a lot more messier also."

He glances to my hands his smirk still resting. "I forget to brush alot."

I giggle. "I noticed." I put my hands back to his cheeks.

"And thirdly?" He asks with antipication.

I look around his face "Hmmm..."

He smiles, with a wholy, genuine smile. "Tell me later."

"Huh?" I make a noise before he continues. Antonio leans in closer to my face his lips to mine. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Gah!" He suddenly makes shriekz and falls down. I step back and see that Antonio is suddenly holding his chest;blood spearing through a hole in it.

"Wha-?!" I sputter out as I see the blood spill onto the Annabelles turning them from white to red.

Antonio collapses. I run towards him and hold him in my arms. I quickly check his heart and to my horror, It's not beating.
I check his breathing.
Nothing.
His pulse.
Nothing.

I don't want to lie but I don't want to say the truth either.

My eyes feel wet and I feel dejavu.

My chest tightenes and I feel the same like when he told me Sly is dead.

Why?

That's an mystery I can't solve.

I open my mouth to scream bit before anything comes out I wake up.

I'm back to my purple room. Covered in sweat.