3. Crystals

A P H M A U

"Wow, today was rowdy.' Jess signed "First Lucinda's and Kawaii-Chans bake-off thing, then Logans lost papers.."

It was as bad luck was over this village today.

And the sky was turning dark blue now. 'I really took my time on everything today.' Jess thought when she saw the colour of the sky.
She entered her house. It was dead quiet , that was no surprise seeing how late it is.

As per usual she headed upstairs to her pretty much empty room. There was only a bed and dresser in there. Most of her stuff she kept under the bed. She need to clean under there one day.

But not now, she was waaay to exhausted now. She slammed on the bed, yes slammed. And laid there, sleep was not coming at all. And she was pretty sure 7 minutes have past, if what she heard that most people fall asleep in 7 minutes.

'I guess today is the day I clean up under there' She thought 'At least I'm not going to have those horrible nightmares again today'

She rolled off the bed and took out everything out of there. Pillows, clothes, papers, boxes etc.

She put the pillows on her bed, clothes in dresser (unless they smelled) papers in the bin .
There was only one box under the bed actually. She blew the dust over it and opened it.

She gasped , then smiled immediately after. She took one of the things in the box. A memory crystal, there was tons of them in there including some photos of when she was in the heroes.

She put the crystal back inside the box , put the lid back on and set it aside.

'I'll clean up everything first, then I'll look through them'

--

Everything was put away now to their respective places.

She glanced at the box, Jess turned then away from it to concentrate on the piece of paper in front of her.

I'm at the docks. I'll be back by morning.
Aph.

'I hope I'll come back by morning.' She thought and grabbed the box under her arm and went outside. And headed down the stone path to the wooden docks. She walked to very end of the dock and sat down, she put the box beside her. Jess took of her shoes and let her bare feet dangle in the water.

She turned to the box and opened it. Jess took out one of the memory crystals, this one was red.

She did a swiping motion over it and a holographic screen appeared.

'We're married now Sly. Deal with it.' Jess snorted at the Latino

He rolled his eyes at her 'Pffft.. I married you only to get my visa to Asgard.'

Her mouth turned into an o shape "Dayuuum, you were only trying get a visa huh?'

Jess giggled, she is still technically married to Sly. She actually still has that ring she got from that time.

She pulled out another crystal, this one was blue.

A few of the heroes were having a small get-together in the promised lands. They were talking and eating.

'It was a sunny day..' Jess started narrating.
'Jess what are you doing?' Sly interrupted.
'I'm making my own fanfic!' She said in a duh tone.
'A what?'

Jess rolled her eyes , it was the day Sly learned of fan fictions.

She pulled out yet another one. This was coloured white.

'You ready?' Katz smiled mischievously holding out a lava bucket.
'I was born ready' Jess answered with a cocky grin, while holding out a flint and steel.

Jess snorted it was before she and Katz trolled Sly.

She put the crystal back.

Instead of taking another one , she took out a polaroid. It was a selfie with Castor and Jose. She was sticking out her tongue and winking, Jose was crossing his eyes and Castor looked just plain confused.

'What Dorks' she thought.

She took out a normal photo now, it was a huge photo with all the heroes infront of the hall. Everyone was holding hands and smiling. The funniest thing is that you could see only Steven's back because he was running to the rest of heroes to pose too. They decided to keep it because it was funny.

She found yet another polaroid , it was 'Bushy Lassandra' teaching them metal stuff.

Jess put everything back inside the box and sealed it shut.

"I miss them" She whimpered , she buried her head into her knees. "I had to leave them though."

The tears started flowing down her cheeks down to the floor. Gradually like a small stream as first but then it went full on waterfall.

"I miss them..."