5. Chant

A/N I'm changing the povs to 'I' 'mine' instead of 'her/him' 'his/hers'

A P H M A U

That Antonio guy seemed familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

But I was lucky Garroth didn't realize I wasn't sleeping when he got to me. I just came from the docks. Them he came in.

I headed up the stone path and entered my house. I glanced at the clock in the kitchen it was 6 am. I normally wake up at 9. I headed upstairs, I wasn't that sleepy actually. I decided to change into my usual outfit , a purple dress, white flats and white flower-crown.

I noticed that I left the box from yesterday on my dresser, I went up to it and surprisingly there was a faint glow coming from it. I opened it up and a light blue crystal was glowing. Glowing? No .. there was blue sparks coming from like electricity. I picked it up, it send a shiver through-out my whole body making me drop it back into the box. I felt more electricity as seconds passed and failed to notice that my hand was glowing until the last second.

A powerful force seemed to push me back into a wall. ''Aggh!'' I groaned in pain. I would love to have yelled in pain but I was concentrating on breathing instead. I put my head down to ease the pain in my neck. I gasped in surprise when I saw that my hands where glowing, and there was lighting coming from them. I must have looked to late because it was dying out and there was nothing there soon. Just a blue and yellow scar where the lighting must have came from. I tried to move to stand up to get to the first aid kit under my bed but instead there was a cracking sound. I cringed as I glanced to the source of the sound.

My leg, my leg was bleeding and it was twisted at an angle that... let's just say a leg should not look like that. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming but the tears where there. Coming as much as I wanted them to stop. I couldn't move an inch without the need to scream my lungs out, even a 5-year old could assume that. So I decided to resort to my last line of defence.

'I Lady Thor...'
'Please let me use my power to heal me from my damages'
'So i'll live to protect thy people.'
'To protect thy friends'

My wounds started glowing yellow and slowly healing.

'So I won't die and dissapear at the wrong time'

I whispered the chant , while gasping for breath in between each line

I whispered the chant , while gasping for breath in between each line. My wounds were full on glowing now and healing them self. After a few minutes I was fully healed as it nothing happened. I stood up and looked at the wall I was slammed in. A small dent, what the fuck did kawaii-chan make these from?! Or the spell fixed the wall and there was a dent there already. I don't remember how it worked. I went up to the box again to see the blue crystal that was the reason I got hurt.

I reached in to take it again. I hesitated, what if it happens again? My hands weren't glowing this time though so. I took the crystal it was still sparking blue and yellow. This time instead of pain... I felt comfort and happiness. I did a swiping motion over the crystal and a holo-graphic image appeared.

All the heroes were infront the hall, all of them looking tired, sleepy, beat up and dirty but all of them had smiles on their faces . Some were sitting or standing at the fountain infront the newly made hall.

"You all ready?!" Stevens voice came from the background .
"Yea!" The all shouted different variations of 'yea'.

A click sound came from the background and soon you could see Steven running towards the rest of the heroes. A click again right before he got to them. Kala ran up to the camera and pulled out something. She ran back and showed the heroes. Laughter ensued.

I felt a smile creep up on my face, it was the only time all the heroes were happy all together.
I put the crystal back in the box gently, even though memory crystals are pretty difficult to break I decided not to take chances, seeing as this particular crystal caused me ao much physical and mental pain I should not take it lightly.
I stretched my arms and glanced outside my window.

The sun was coming up now. Wow, I forgot the healing chant sped up time. By an hour or so. I signed it must be 8am, I still have atleast an hour. I plopped on the bed and help up my hand to the light, a blue scar. It must be the source of the lightning, its weird I thought I could only make lightning with my hammer and suit. Theories filled my mind up like water. The worst thing that I can't research anything because books on heroes are only in justiceville or in the hall library or Asgards Library. So my theories are mainly bias and based of personal experiences.

I signed the scars on my both hands are different colours blue and yellow maybe its because sometimes electricity is yellow sometimes blue? I don't know. I can't let anyone see them though. It will raise questions and panic. I stood up from my bed again and looked under my bed and took out a first-aid kit. I took out some bandages and covered my scars with them. Safety reasons, I then went to my dresser and took out gloves and out them on too. Hmm.. I should change my outfit so I won't raise suspicion. I never wear gloves with dresses after all.

I took of the dress and sandals and replaced them with a purple turtle-neck jumper and shorts and boots. Now, I look appropriate to wear gloves. I glanced at the clock. 8:55 am. I should start heading downstairs.