12. Fight

S L Y

I can't say today was a good day, it was really bad. And that's putting it lightly, first thing that happened when I stepped out of my temporary home? Kawaii-chan ran up to me with tears saying that some weird creatures are attacking her home . I obviously played a hero and defeated them with my iron sword. Though it took longer than I wanted to.

THEN, a girl with hair that looked it was burning came up to me and pulled me to her house while mumbling stuff like, 'I need to measure you' and 'I never made clothes with a person with a body type like you'. If Jess didn't tell me about her while doing the tour then I would have shouted at her , but Jess specifically said

''You will most likely end up getting new clothes from Cadenza, every-time someone knew comes to Phoenix Drop, forever or a few days , she will make them clothes. So if she grabs you and pulls you to her house, don't worry about it''

So, she pulled me to her house, of course I took off my hoodie , so I was only wearing my t-shirt and trousers. It took ages and she was sticking weird pins in the clothes which sometimes pinned me and it bled.

THEN when it ended, Malachi and Levin ran up to me with tears in their eyes saying the guards are passed out in the plaza and there's a weird creature there! Deja Vu or what. Of course I wanted to play hero once again. I told them to go back home and I'll handle it.

I ran towards the plaza as fast I could, while thinking that I will just have to beat up a starken and it will be fine. But instead a found a scene that make my heart beat ten times faster.

There on the ground was Jess, her clothes were ripped and dirty. Honestly just that made me worry but what filled me with rage wasn't that. OH NO NO NO.

Jess was struggling, she was being pinned down by a iron sword. She was holding her own but because she was holding the actual blade back , her gloves being ripped an blood was coming out from them. The person who was trying to kill her was the same guard who let me in Phoenix Drop. I gritted my teeth as I ran towards the two, they were too occupied with trying to not to die/ kill one another so they did not take notice of me.

I tackled the guy sending me and him across the stone floor. We landed with a thump on the ground and now instead of Jess and him it was me and him in a similar position. I was trying to knock him out and defending myself while he was trying choke me. [I guess you're a bottom Sly ;))]

I tried to put impact on our right sides so we will roll around and change positions. Unfortunately the guy was clever than I thought. Finally I noticed an opening on him, I lifted up my knee and hit somewhere where the sun doesn't shine. He squirmed and fell back instaltly. I smirked, I crawled back a bit to get distance between myself and him. Luckily all men have the same weakness.

I quickly stood up and took out my sword "Why are you attacking Lord Aphmau?!"

The blonde stood up slowly regaining his posture "That's not Lord Aphmau! Lord Aphmau would never have a red ring!"

"Not everyone can be so innocent and perfect! I bet this is the REAL Lord Aphmau!" I shouted enraged, I know about how she got the red ring. The mayor told me all about it.

"No! Lord Aphmau is innocent and perfect! " He roared.

"Stop being blinded by your ideals!" I answered and started charging at him, with the intention to knock him out.

He pulled out his sword just seconds before I hit him, making our swords clash. Now I wasn't being careful I just wanted him out if my hair. I quickly glanced towards Jess who was laying on the ground holding her sides. I fixated my gaze onto the man infront of me.

We both were trying overpower one another but with the current strength I have we were matched in power. Unfortunately I can't do any fancy spells or chants like Jess but I do have ace up my sleeve.

I put on pressure on my sword making Garroth side - step and fall backwards. We parted each other walked back from each other both on high alert. I gritted my teeth, I wonder if I can use my suit or will Jess see me? I looked towards her once again and saw her faced towards. Even though she was most likely uncouscious I won't take any risks.

I looked around to see anything useful I can use. Fairy lights.. nope... ice-cream. .. no... apples... nah... wood.. YES THAT'S IT!

I ran to the back of a merchant stand and grabbed a plank. A big enough one to knock someone out. Garroth was already tailing after me as soon as I ran, I ducked behind the merchant stand waiting for him to get here. When I was looking out of the side of the stand I suddenly saw my weapon dissappear. I looked up and saw Garroth there holding the plank.

I jumped out of the merchant stand and grabbed the nearest thing I could find. Apples! I grabbed one and threw it at Garroth, my aim got better so it got him square in the noise. The blond stopped to hold onto his nose in pain. I did hear a cracking sound. I must have broke it.

I grabbed yet another apple and threw it once again, using the opportunity of him being distracted, now hitting him in the forehead.

His hands collapsed down to his sides and he face-planted with a crack. I cringe that will take a few months to heal.