11. Red

also in here : jess shoulder bag = her mc inventory but normalised

A P H M A U

story of the red ring

''Your ruined everything!'' Castor shouted at me with an furious tone.

''I tried my best! You weren't even fucking helping!'' I answered with the same tone of voice.

''I DIDN'T HELP?! I DID HELP! I WAS BUILDING MOST OF THIS THING WHILE YOU WERE GOING TO GET 'DRINKS' WHICH BY THE WAY YOU DIDN'T GET'' He roared.

''ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME CASTOR? I DID BRING THOSE DRINKS AND I BUILD EVERYTHING YOU SEE ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU FUCKED IT UP BY ADDING YOUR STUPID ASS GLOWSTONE AND SHIT'' I shouted.

''THAT 'STUPID SHIT' IS THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS!'' He countered.

''YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU! FUCK THIS!'' I shouted and turned around walking towards any tp ''I'M GOING SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE IS NO STUPID. BYE''

Before stepping on the tp, I turned around expecting , hoping to Castor be right behind me saying sorry. He was standing back turned to me still infront of the build. I clenched my fist, gritted my teeth and stepped on the teleporter. I heard the familiar sound of whirring and I looked down seeing my body's color fading and being replaced with a blue grid. Even though being teleported takes only a second I like quickly looking down to see myself being teleported. After the grid covered all my body my vision turned blue and returned a second later showing me the world once again.

Before registering my surroundings I stepped off the tp and then looked up to see I was in the police station. No-one noticed my appearance even if they did they didn't seem to care, I'm not suprised after all I did once overhear some villagers say 'that no-one should question what the heroes do because they most likely are doing it for our sake'. That's not true at all , we are all just nerds who like to explores shit.

I looked around, there was a few people here , I looked towards the clip-board to see if they were any criminals. I walked over to it and happily I saw there was a paper on the board. I took it off the board and looked over it.

Bully the Fling

12 emerald shards

What kind of name is Bully the Fling?! I signed and turned the paper around to see where he was last saw. Behind the merchant plaza.. I put the paper in my jeans pocket and I quickly walked out of the police station.

I walked down the stone path to the village, mhhm.. I wonder why they put the police station so far from the actual village. I should have put on my armour today but I didn't want to overheat while building that chicken coop with Castor. I buried my face into my fluffy scarf, It was actually quite cold I don't know why I thought I was going to over-heat. I walked into the main village and went in-between the houses to get to the booths faster. After a while I finally got out of the maze of houses and came upon the merchant booths.

I walked in the wooden shelter and passed through quickly to get to the back. I walked out the back and to my sadness I found nothing. I looked around a bit more when I heard a sudden shriek behind me. I turned around as fast as I could to see the source, I ran back into the merchant shelter to see a man with a coat on and pointing a gun on a merchant.

''Stop right there!'' I shouted on instinct and took out my hammer out of my bag. I ran as fast as lighting (get it? cause shes lady thor?? no?? kk) and tackled the criminal. The criminal quickly dodged my attack and ran out of the shelter. I stormed after him and started summoning lighting on him. I finally chased him into a corner of the main park, I started confidently running towards him, when I was infront of him I expected his face to collide with my hammer but instead he quickly grabbed a bystander infront of him and the hammer connected with the villagers face.

My eyes widened as the blood flew on my face and on my clothes as I noticed the corpse scared face burning into my mind. I quickly looked on my hammer that was covered with blood and a piece or two of skin , my eyes darted to my ring which was already turning blood red as if it was covered with the blood. I looked back towards the criminal who made me do the horrible act, his eyes were wide when he saw my red ring.

''I-I didn't know he was going to d-die!'' He defended himself

I glared at him and started raising my hammer over my head ''You.. YOU!'' I said with fury.

''no! No! NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL M-'' He didn't finish his sentence as my hammer connected with the top of his head. Instead of a face now there was a hole in the shape of my hammer, his limp body falling on top of the innocent's one. I looked back onto my ring , it was still blood red as if it was mocking me. I looked around and saw most of the villages pointing, gasping and looking terrified of me. I quickly put on my armour that was in my bag. I flew out of the town and towards Asgard.

--