14. Flower

A/N At end of chapter
---

S L Y

Jeez, she's still sassmau alright.

He signed "When will this Starken fiasco will be over?" he asked myself.

''I should check on The Heroes. If they have any leads on those 'Starkens'.''

He whipped out his phone from his pocket and dialled the number under K.

He put the phone up to his ear and after a few seconds someone picked up.

"Kala here, What's the sitch? Call me, Beep me if you wanna reach me! In this case leave a message cause this is actually voicemail!"

Wow, Kala always on her phone or/and always has her phone near. This is a rare occasion that he gets to voicemail.

He decided against leaving a voicemail. He turned off his phone and put it back into his pocket. He glanced up at the sky, unlike other nights in Phoenix Drop, the sky wasn't filled with stars, clouds were dominating it instead making the sky an ugly blueish gray. Maybe some people would have considered this night sky just as beautiful as a star-filled one. But not to Sly, the only thing about cloud-filled skies he liked was that it most likely gonna rain soon and that it helps him fall asleep.

Unfortunately, he had something else to do this night instead sleeping. He had an hobby of learning about plants lately and he really wanted to see if their are any plant-life around that wasn't around JusticeVille.

Sly put up his hood and headed into the forest past the village. The tree-leaves were very thick so there wasn't much light around. He pulled out a torch out of his bag and illuminated the path infront of him.

So far he hasn't found anything new at all. And here he hoped the lost of sleep was going to worth it.

He looked back, he didn't realise he was already far into the forest, there's no going back now. He continued wandering the forest until he got into a clearing.

"Finally! I'm out of that forest" He thought.

He glanced around and noticed there was a flower bed in the middle of the clearing. Sly walked up to it and noticed that it was filled with an flower he isn't familiar with. He went on his knees and inspected it, it was similar to an rose but instead being rose red it was an mixture of red and purple.

He quickly pulled out an machine out of his bag, (similar to an pokedex) Sly scanned the flower, he waited for the data to enter the machine

He quickly pulled out an machine out of his bag, (similar to an pokedex) Sly scanned the flower, he waited for the data to enter the machine. Soon enough on the screen appeared the flower and an description of it.

Exodus Malus

This is an rare specimen of flower, it is similar to an rose because its from a family that branches from the rose family. It has especially good medical properties, it is an important ingredient in many life-deciding in many potions and medicines.