shit 0.0

∆∆∆

Kim Jin Hye.( heroin )

The only daughter of Kim's Holding, cheerful but only at home

The only daughter of Kim's Holding, cheerful but only at home. Like hell she'll act cheerful in front others.

Her brothers, Kim Jinhwan and Kim Seok Jin love her so damn much. They always treat her like a baby almost... everytime. But she love them anyway.

She's not actually cold towards others before but there's something happen that made her that way. Haa~ before I forget, she's 97's liners, were born on September 22.

Their parents weren't always home, they're way too busy so literally the three of them live together in the mansion at Seoul, taking care of each others. Meanwhile, their parents live in another mansion at Gangnam. They're way too rich. Seriously but tdgaf about it tho.

'Cause they know that literally people will always befriend with 'em for their own goods. Like who doesn't know that right?

Note: she freaking in love with black.

She usually wear sneakers, but she also love wedges 'cause she said it look cute like hell and... high heels? Uhmm, she'll think 10 times before she wear it.

Koo/Goo Junhoe.( hero )

They only son of Goo's Holding

They only son of Goo's Holding. He's 97's liners and were born on March 31. He's cold at school but unexpectedly have a lot of fans, lol. But bitches, please. He don't freaking give a fuck about that. Like hell no because he really hate being surrounded by other peoples, it's suck.

He live with his parents. He has one busybody sister. He always act like a baby when he's with his family, only. He's in a popular group called, iKON. Probably the bitchy one, rude, cold, but he love his pabo friends so much and he's way too straightforward sometimes.

He hates clingy girls so much. He loves black damn much. He always look good in everything he wear, like yeah he's so fabulous. Even girls got jealous. He's way too sassy. Like, damn perfect.

He hate peoples other than his group, and family or maybe, crush? Who knows, right?

Kim Jinhwan ( jin hye's brother )

One of the iKON's member. His members and family called him Jinan. Even though he have a cute face, he's the matured one among them. He always taking care of them.

He love Jin Hye so much, she's like the another half of him. Jin Hye always look adorable and cute in his eyes. He always fighting over Jin Hye with Jin. Urghh~

Kim Seok Jin( jin hye's brother)

They called him Jin, to make it simple . Major in cooking, for real. He's like the mother in the house always nagging, cooking and tidy the mess that Jin Hye and Jinhwan always make.

He treasure his friendship, family and absolutely... Jin Hye a lot. Like they're his life, without them he's nothing. He have his own cafe and cooking class, yeah rich people nowadays.

∆∆∆

(A/N)

I'll update the next chapter later When I got my fucking wifi back, I swear. I hope you'll enjoy it. Vote and comment.

ATTENTION!!

Guys this story have harsh words and maybe a bit of smuts inserted so, whoever find that it's uncomfortable you can back off if you want. Sorry and excuse my words. :)