Chapter fifty two.

Start from the beginning

‘’I’m sorry too sweetheart’’ Dad said giving me a weak smile, one thing about my dad was he hated fighting and would do anything to make up with people, it’s a nice quality to have but he sometimes forgives people that really don’t deserve it. If mum came back now the chances are within 2 minutes he’d forgive her.

‘’So what you’re ok with me and Harry?’’

‘’I guess well…I just need to get to know him’’

‘’ I am here you know’’ Harry joked elbowing me in the side.

I’d totally forgot about him being sat next to me, surprisingly Harry hadn’t gotten involved in the argument. I’d expected him to either stick up for me or try to stop it all.

‘’Sssh you’’ I giggle a little my head resting against his shoulder.

Dad’s eyes widen a little, probably because this is the first time he’s seen us acting like this and known it was for real.

‘’How long?’’ Dad asked referring to how long Harry and I have been together.

‘’Like five days, the day of grandmas funeral… well that’s when we got together but before that we’re seeing each other not long after the honey moon’’

‘’Seeing each other? Do I even want to know what that means’’ Dad chuckles uneasily.

Harry also shifts uncomfortably because we’re all sat in silence as I’ve just told my dad Harry and I been fucking for ages. Talk about awkward… I don’t even know why I told him.

‘’So when’s dinner ready?’’ I ask breaking the silence.

‘’Umm… about now actually, go sit at the table I’ll bring it through in a minute’’ Dad says looking up at the clock.

Nodding Harry and I head to the dining room while dad goes into the kitchen.

‘’What was that?’’ Harry chuckles.

‘’I didn’t mean too’’ I blush sinking down into the seat.

‘’This is so weird, like one minute you’re dad seems to hate me the next he’s cooking for us’’

‘’I know’’

‘’ I love you’’ Harry says his lips brushing against my cheek.

‘’I love you two’’ I mutter my lips finding his.

‘’Ummm dinner’’ my dad coughs loudly breaking Harry and I apart. Ooops!

Could this dinner get more awkward?