Honey moon

I wake up in the hotel room and find myself naked. I look over to see that Luke isn't there, I look to the alarm clock and see it is 1:00 pm and a note saying he was getting breakfast for both of us with aspirin. I took the aspirin and got out of bed I went straight to the shower. Once I was finished I got out and put my travel outfit on. When I was ready in my tracksuit Luke showed up with some toast in a take away box.
"I'm gonna start saying goodbye to everyone, can you put the suit cases in the car" (that Luke hired for her.
"Yeah, of cause, Mrs Hemmings" I smiled and left to say goodbyes.

When me and Luke have said goodbye I go to the car to see the paper is gone of the back window, it now says "Just Married" in purple spray paint.
"Omg" I scream
"Are you ok babe?"
"Luke, I love you so much, thanks you!" I say walking up to him. I grab his hand and we get in the car to go to the airport.

Once we finally arrive after the long and mostly quiet car ride we jump on our first class flight to Ibiza. The flight consists of mostly snuggling together and sleeping.
"The flight will be arriving in 10 minutes please get ready for landing" I start getting really exited and squeak a little.

We finish the landing and we get in the taxi that takes us to the village just out of the main town. As soon as they arrive and put their bags down they go to the beach for hours.

Luke's POV:

When we get back from the beach we both get ready and decide to go clubbing.
"Luke, baby, I don't feel well. I..." All I hear then is running. I drop everything and run to the bathroom to see Jenna laying on the floor.
"Don't worry" I started to worry I still can't remember what happened the night of our wedding.
"I think I drank too much ok our wedding night, would you mind if we stayed in tonight?" Jen asked getting her self up. I assist her and we both change into comfy clothes and snuggled up on the sofa.

In the morning Jenna was sick 3 more times. I was starting to get really worried.
"Jenna, I think we should get you to the doctors." I said after her being sick for a 4th time, that morning.
"When we get back to Australia. I want to enjoy this with you without making s big deal"
"Whatever you want baby"

over the next few days Jenna was getting more sick but refused to do anything until we got home. We hardly went out and if we did it was in the late evening, this was when Jen was least ill. Our honeymoon was meant to last for 2 weeks but I couldn't bear seeing Jenna sick so we left after 10 days.

Jenna's POV:

As promised the day after our honey moon I went to the hospital with Luke.

"So what are your symptoms?" My doctor asks
"I've been throwing up in the morning most of the time more than twice."
"Ok, have you had any sexual intercourse recently?"
"No, not that I'm aware of" I reply truthfully, I can tell what he's getting at.
"What about our wedding night?"
"What do you mean?"
"Could it be possible..." Luke gets cut of by my doctor
"I'm gonna run some tests to be safe, is a blood test ok?"
"That's fine" I say walking over to the chair near his.
"Stretch your arm out please" I did as asked but grabbed Luke's hand in the process "this won't hurt much" I says he then starts talking to me and by the time he's finished the blood is all taken. "I'll test this as soon as possible and ring or send a letter"
"Ok, thank you" I say getting. We left the doctors and returned home.

The rest of the week we waited impatiently but on the Friday a letter from him finally came.
"Luke!" I screamed
"What is it? Are you ok? Do you need anything? Sha...."He started throwing loads of questions at me but I interrupted him.
"The letter came.." Mine and Luke's smile grew wider. I decided to read it out loud.

" Dear Mr and Mrs Hemmings

I have the results of the blood examinations we did.
And I have privilege of writing this letter to let you know you are approximately 2 weeks PREGNANT!!" Omg I'm pregnant this is amazing good and bad.
"I hope this is the news you wanted to hear and I'll hope to see you soon for a monthly check on you and the baby. Congratulations

DR. R Stanly"

"Baby, your pregnant... W-with my -c-child" Luke says picking me up and spinning me round.
"I know!"

A/N: The perfect cliff hanger for my sequel. Thanks to Ciara for some inspiration during my writers block x