Hen/Stag night

I woke up to see Luke staring at me. I look at the time to see its already 1:00pm!!! I need to get ready.
"Luke you idiot we're going out for lunch and I need to get ready for tonight. You should have woken me up!" I shout whisper just incase anyone else is asleep.
"Good afternoon to you too" Luke says smirking. I get out of bed and the cool air hits me as I'm only in my underwear and Luke's nirvana t-shirt.
"I'm going to wake everyone else up" I say walking towards the door. Everyone (5sos and my friends) are staying over because there helping with the wedding. First I go to Calum and Haley's room. There asleep so I jump on them, they shout at me and then get out of bed. Then to Ashton and Michaels room, I get the same reaction. Then Iris and Lola's room, they just throw pillows at my head then get up. And finally Ellie and Emilia who just deal with it and get up. So it's now 2:00 pm and we're all ready and leaving the house to go for lunch

*skip to back at home after lunch*

Lunch was amazing as we went to Pizza Hut. I swear the girls are more than the boys! I didn't even know that was possible, I'm probably not gonna be able to get into my dress now. It's now 4:00 pm and I think we're gonna watch TV for an hour. We decided to just watch loads of episodes of friends.

"Come ok girls we should probably get ready now" I say stretching and climbing of Luke turning to my friends. They all got up and we walked upstairs.
"There's loads of bathrooms so we can shower at the same time" I said walking into my room "there should be towels in each one!" I shout from my room. I got in the boiling hot shower and did every thing needed. We all met back in my room an hour and a half later with our body's washed and hair dried, but still in our towels.
"Ok girls, I'm doing make up and Evies going hair but izzy's doing my make up and I'm doing Evies hair, let's get started" everyone nodded and got to work. After 2 hours we only had dresses and shoes to put on. We went into our own rooms and put our dresses and shoes on. When we went downstairs to leave we saw all the boys still there slumped on the sofas in their tracksuit. I look to the right a little to see Ben and Jack as well.
"Boys it's 9pm when r u gonna get ready?" I say, asking no one directly
"Now actually, we need to be out of the house by 9:30, come on boys" Luke said, at this point the boys hadn't turned round, when they did all of there jaws dropped.
"All right boys if you keep your mouths open you'll catch flies" Iris said winking.
"Damn Iris" Ashton said. Iris smirked and then Jack wolf whistled. Luke came up to me and spun me around he then came close so his lips were by my ear
"You look stunning" he whispered, his hot break tickling my neck. His lips then started down my neck. I felt him make a mark "now everyone knows your mine" he pulled back, smirked and walked off up the stairs. I was still frozen in my spot from the sudden contact.
"C-c-Come on girls" I stutter trying to move.
"You ok there, Jen?" Emilia asked
"Y-yup, just need to party"
"Ok girls, let's go have the best night of our night" Lola shouts
"Woo!!!" We all scream in unison.

We arrived at the club and went straight to our reserved VIP area. I sat downing on the circular sofa, that goes round the edge of our whole area, and turned to the girls to see them smirking
"What you got there Jenna?" Haley asked pointing to my neck. I put my hand up to my neck and wince a bit roughing the hickey Luke gave me.
"N-nothing" I say reddening, luckily it was pretty dark so you wouldn't be able to see it so obviously
"Luke got a bit jealous did he?" Iris says teasing me. I just kept quiet.
"I'm gonna go get drinks, the usual?"
"Yeah" they all said. I walked out and up to the bar.
"I'll have a jug of pims with 6 glasses and two pina coladas please and can I get some help taking it to the reserved VIP area"
"Yeah sure"
"How much"
"All drinks come free, with the VIP area"
"Thanks" I say piling up the two pina coladas. As I walk back I see Tiana from the dress shop with a group of girls.
"Tiana!!" I shout above the noise "sorry could you take these to the girls in the area and tell them I'll be back in a minute!" I say to the waiter handing him Haley's pina colada but keeping mine.
"Jenna, omg what are your doing here?" I just pint to my sash "God, you look stunning"
"As do you" I reply. All the girls turn round and I instantly recognise them from my school. "Omg. Becky, Emilie, Paige, Rosie and Alex. You guys have to come with me to my VIP area!" I shout over the music giving them a hug. I saw Tiana looking s but awkward so I went up to her and gave her a hug a swell.
"Totally" Becky says. We walk back and all the girls spot us.
"Omg, what are your guys doing here?" Haley aka going up to them, she was always closes with them, apart from Becky and Emilie.

The rest of the night we just partied on our very own dance floor and got absolutely waisted.

Luke's POV

Once the girls left we all got dressed and went down stairs and out our shoes on. Tonight we were going to a special night club for stags only, I was so exited.

We arrived and there was a main dance floor, with men and women (who worked there), in the middle with poles around the edges, and scattered around the edges were lots of big booths.
"You guys go into the booth I'll get drinks" they all nodded and we parted.
"6 black Bacardi and cokes, please" I knew it was free of cost because of the hire we had to pay.

During the night we had girls dance with us and got waisted. We got home at about 4:00 am. I may have been drunk but I defiantly realised the girls weren't home.

Jenna's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom, I looked around and saw all of the girls. Me, Haley, Ellie, lola, Iris, Emilia, Becky, Emilie, Paige, Alex, Rosie and Tiana. I don't really know how we all fit into the one bedroom. I tried to sit up but suddenly felt a very strong pounding in my head, well I know what's gonna happen all day. OMG Luke doesn't know I stayed here, I looked at my clock to see the time. 2:00 pm. He'll probably be awake.

I got up and took some aspirin before walking downstairs and calling Luke.

Luke's POV

I woke up to realise the girls still weren't home and I had an awful headache. It's now 1:30, I'll give it an hour if they aren't home or I have no contact I'm going to find here.

At about 2:00 pm I get a call, thank god. JENNA ❤️❤️ flashes

"Omg, Jenna, I've been so worried. Where are you?" I quickly ask
"I'm at Tianas house with all the girls and some friends from school, we met Tiana in the brides dress shop" she quietly and tiredly says back
"Ok, well can you come home soon with the girls so we can have a movie day?"
"Of course I'll get the girls up and we'll be over, but before the movies we'll need showers. By the way how was your night?"
"Good thanks, even though I have a killer hangover. What about you babes?"
"It was brilliant thanks, well I better go wake up the girls, love you. And by the way I'm not very happy with the stint you pulled before I left last night" she says but I can hear her smile.

When the girls got back we watched films. Later on that day me and all the joys left for the hotel so I don't see JENNA before the wedding