Arrugment?

I wake up and Luke isn't next to me instead there's a note saying:

Hi baby girl, by the time you wake up me and the boys will be at sound check at Wembley stadium.

Just call my driver when you and Haley are ready and he will bring you two to the arena and when we have finished sound check we can go out for a brunch together and just talk.

Love you lots.

The most handsome boyfriend in the world xx

I laughed at the name for him and got out of bed. I woke Haley up in the room next to mine and Luke's and I hoped in my shower. I let the hot water surround my body and free all my stress. I did what I had to do (wash body hair and shave). I got out and started drying my hair. When I had finished I curled it and got dressed in a flowing lacy cream crop top and high waisted denim shorts with a cream brown belt. I called the driver and knocked on Haley's door.

We arrived in the arena and went straight to the stage. All the memories of California come rushing back. I look at my annoyingly flat stomach and fall into the floor. I start to cry and Luke rushes over to me.

"Baby what's wrong" he asks me.
"I-I-I am so so-rry. I lost our baby and it's all my fault" I stutter as the tears come crashing down my face.
"No, no Jenna, listen it's not your fault. It's just one of those things that happen. Please don't blame yourself." Luke says whilst cradling me in his arms.
" but I miss the baby so much. I know I didn't even know what gender it was but it was my baby Hemmings and I loved it." I say sobbing once again after the words leave my mouth.
"I miss the baby too. I understand." Luke says trying to reassure me. It just wasn't enough.
"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR BABY WAS GROWING INSIDE IF ME. I BECAME ATTACHED TO HER (i know they don't know the gender yet but it would have been a girl) AND THAT IS MY FALT. IT'S ALL MY FALT!" I shout. Luke flinches at my tone. "Luke I think I'm gonna go home. I need to just rest for a bit. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you like that I just..." I say
"Please don't go. If we have to we'll talk about what to do after the show because people are gonna start coming in now. Let's get of stage" Luke says desperately
"I'm sorry Luke I just need a brake" I say looking at my feet walking of the stage.
"Please, after the show?" He says more of a question than anything else.
"Fine." I say bluntly walking into their dressing room.

The boys finish getting ready and walk of to the stage I follow them and wait for them on side of stage.

Luke's POV

I look over to the side of the stage half way through the set to only see Haley. I give her a questioning look and she just shrugs.

When we finish our set I run of stage and look around everywhere only to see a tear stained note on my wardrobe from Jenna.

Hi Luke,
By the time you get this message I will already be at the airport maybe on my plane. I have decided I need a brake a specially as this is your carrier not mine. Sorry I left halfway through the show I just couldn't bare to say goodbye in person, I know how selfish that is and I'm sorry.

I love you and hope to see you signing sometime.

Love Jen xx

By the time I had finished reading it I had silent tears rolling down my face. Right now I just wanted to be on my own so I got all my stuff together and went to the tour bus.

Jenna's POV

I felt so bad for just packing up and leaving but I knew I need this and it was the right thing to do in the heat of the moment. I am now sitting in the air port waiting for my plane to be called. Then the tannoy announces my flight. I jump up and speed walk to my flight not wanting to have second thoughts. I get on the plane and we take of. Goodbye tour hello home...

A/N:

Hi guys I just want to say thanks to haystar31 for the inspiration of this chapter. Love you H.
Love u guys and thanks for all the votes and reads!! Xx