The News/ Invitations

"LukeI'mreallyscaredwhatiftheydon'tlikeme?Whatiftheykickyouout?What.." I ramble on as we drove onto Luke's parents house drive. I'm so scared!!
"What if this,what if that. I don't care, this is just so they can get to know you better, and as my fiancé" Luke smirked and I blushed. We got out the car and walked up to the door he was about to knock when the door flew open to reveal a widely smiling Ben and Jack.
"Lucas!!!" Ben shouts
"Baby brother!!" Jack replies with. They go to do one of those man hugs thing but because there was 3 of them it didn't really work.
"And who is this, beautiful women. You must be lost, you can't possibly be here with that blond penguin?" Smirks Ben
"I am Jenna, Luke's..."
"Fiancé" Luke finishes of. The brothers just burst out laughing
"You can't be serious how could that thing be with you? A stunning woman?" Jack says in between tears of laughter. They just end up laughing again. When they see Luke's smirk and my serious face they turn to each other.
"Your not joking?" Jack says very surprised. Ben takes my left hand and stares at the ring.
"Omg, how did you afford anything like this?" Ben asks still holding my hand
"I work, hard" Luke says scratching his neck.
"Well, welcome to the family Sis!" Jack says he pulls me into an unexpected hug. We pull away and Ben is then in my arms. We pull away and I see Liz and Andrew.
"Jenna!! What s lovely surprise to see you again!" Liz says pulling me and Luke trough the door and into the living room.
"Hi mum? Remember me your son, who has been on tour for a year?"
"Lukey!" Liz squeals. She walks up to him and gives him a rib breaking hug. Andrew then goes and hugs him- normally. Liz and Andrew then turn there attention back to me. "How are you doing darling?"
"Better than ever thank you, Liz" I say smiling. In the corner of my eyes I see the boys ruffling Luke's hair. Their probably winding him up about our engagement.
"Mum Dad, we have some news" he looks at me and my smile just grows wider. Luke takes my left hand in his and secretly touched the ring she shows my hand to his parents and...

Luke's POV

I lift Jens left hand touching the ring carefully. I show her her hand to my parents and...

There faces drop!
"What is this?" My dad asks in disgust
"Its an engagement ring, Jenna is going to be my wife" I say hoping that they are having a misunderstanding. But no
"We know that but why?" dad speaks again
"Because I love your son very much, mr and Mrs Hemmings, and he loves me" Jenna says with slight sadness, but also s hint of anger.
"You don't know what love is, your to young and silly" my mum speaks this time.
"No, your wrong. We have been through so much. We know what love is, we are in love. And whether you like it or not I am marrying this girl. Come on Jenna, we're done here." I say taking Jenna's hand and walking away. I slam the door shut and walk towards the car. I hear the door open so I turn around
"We know what mum and dad think but make sure you send me and Ben and invitation for your wedding"
"Of course" Jenna replies I just nod my head and smile, I really wasn't in the mood for talking. We both got in the car and I drove away.
"Babe, are you ok?" I hear Jenna's sweet voice say
"Yeah, it's just, I thought they would be supportive. I guess I don't know them as well as I thought, but if they don't approve the love of my life I don't really want to know them" I say calmly still facing the road ahead.
"By the way do you how to get to OUR new house?" Jenna asks putting emphasis on the our. This is because I always said it was her house and I didn't have to stay with her but as always she was stubborn.
"Yeah I typed it in the satnav before"
"Ok, I'm so exited" Jenna squealed. After that we just drove home in silence. we arrive at Jenna's new house that we haven't actually been to before.

Jenna's POV

We arrive at my house and I don't know how I am keeping my excitement in this place looks amazing. We pull up and there are gates but my mum told me the code. I put it in on the pin pad thing that you can reach from your car and the gates open Luke drives into the gravel drive and stops my convertible.
"It's gorgeous" I say just above a whisper.
"I know" Luke says back. We get our of the car and walk up to the polished oak door. I grab the keys and open up the door. We step in and the first thing I see is a massive open plan hall with a stair case in the middle. To one side of the stairs is a lounge and the other a massive kitchen. We walk upstairs to see 4 spacious bedrooms 2 with on suite and 1 bathroom outside the bedrooms. There are another set of stairs that lead to another floor which has the master bedroom one. It has a white king sized bed in the middle of the room with a door to one side and straight opposite the bed after some spacious room is a balcony to the side is a walk-in wardrobe which has a dresser at the back. The balcony had a view of our garden which consists of an office, swimming pool, hot tub, lake (at the very back) a decking just outside the doors (on the ground floor). The door that was next to our bed was a massive on suite with a bath separate shower a toilet and two sinks. We finished our tour and went back downstairs.

"Can we watch a film?" I ask Luke
"Only is I get to chose it..." Luke replies. I nod my head and he puts a film in the massive flat screen TV that's opposite the gorgeous grey sofa for 2.
"Mean girls, really like?" I ask
"What, it's my favourite film!"
"Of course cause your a diva." I smirk
"Shut up, I'm not, now the films started"

Half way through the film I could feel my eyes shutting. Luke looked down at me
"You can go to sleep, babe. I'll carry you to be when the films finish"
"Night babe, love you."
"Love you to baby girl" he planted a kiss on my forehead and sleep took over me