Wedding plans

A/N: This is the wedding dress (not person) all other clothing items will be bellow the description. Sorry if it's confusing enjoy the chapter. X

I can't believe this. I'm sat at my kitchen table with Luke, Ellie (sister flower girl(already had dress)), Zoe (Luke's niece flower girl(already has dress)), Ben(best man), jack(ring barer), my mum, my dad, the 3 boys (from 5sos, also best men), Haley (maid of honour),Ellie(best friend from school/bridesmaid), Emilia(best friend from school/bridesmaid), Iris(best friend from school/bridesmaid) and Lola(best friend/ brides maid).

All of these people are here to help with MY wedding plans! MY wedding plans! I'm so exited.

"I think the first thing we need to do is go dress shopping and suit shopping" my mum says
"Yeah how about all the girls come with me and all the boys go with Luke"
"Great lets get going, by babe" Luke says getting up and pecking me on the lips.

We get in the cars and go to a shop called Sydney's brides. We walk in and I'm surrounded by white.
"This place is so, amazing" I say walking in.
"Can I help you?" A women about my age asks
"Yes I was wondering if I could get my wedding dress, a maid of honours dress, 4 bridesmaid dresses and my mothers dress?" I asks counting of my fingers.
"Sure, what about this dress, for the bride?" The woman asked taking us to a rack. It was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. Strapped with jewels at the top and at one hip the dress was slightly gathered and secured with diamonds. I just Knew it was perfect. "It's... Perfect.

Thank you so much

Thank you so much. Also can we have shoes for each dress?" I was still gawking at the dress when I said this.
"Yes for your shoes I was thinking something like these" she then held up a pair a white high heels that had a bow at the front with a diamond on. They were amazing!

"The dress and shoes are perfect

"The dress and shoes are perfect. Thank you so much" I say truly
"So what colours are you having for your wedding?" The lovely lady asked
"Well we were thinking purple and light grey"
"Ok, and you want a different maid of honour dress to the bridesmaid dresses?"
"Yes please. But the shoes the same, if they go with both dresses"
"That's fine, what about this dress for the bridesmaids?" She said holding up a gorgeous light purple dress.