Tour 1, Show 1

"Jen, wake up, we need to get ready for the show!" Luke whisper shouted shaking me lightly.
"Lukey!"
"I know baby girl, I've let you sleep as long as I can but its 1:30pm and we need to leave in bout 30-40 minutes!"
"Ok babe, I'm getting up." I say standing up. I then realise Ashton is on the other side of the room and I'm only wearing Luke's tee and panties I run to the bathroom grabbing high waisted denim shorts underwear and a light blue tye-dye baggy crop top that has spaghetti straps. I change in the bathroom and sort out my hair and applied quite a lot of make up as I was performing tonight. I was petrified but as long as Luke was there I was going to be ok.

I walked out of the bathroom fully ready Luke turned around and his mouth dropped as did Ashton's, Michaels and Calum's.
"Too much?" I ask
"No you look hot" all the boys said in unison. I blushed and all the boys laughed. Luckily for me my baby has not quite grown into a bump on my stomach so for now I can get away with wearing something that makes me look "hot" as the boys said.
"Come on then" I said pushing every one out of the door. Even though me and Haley are not quite besties again she is being really supportive with my baby and every thing.

We arrive at the venue and all run to the stage for sound check I find a guitar and wander of to the edge of the stage I start playing long way home as it was my favourite acoustic song of there's.

I finish the song and everyone starts clapping and screaming. I turn around to see 5 people with open mouths.
"What the.." Michael says
"You can sing, and play guitar! What else can you do?" Ashton asks
"Sing, guitar, piano and drums!" I say quietly
"What. When were you planing on telling me this?" Luke says walking over to me
"Never was the plan!"
"Why you are amazing!"
"I'm not sure about that, anyway you guys were the ones that inspired me! So you should be thanking yourselves!"
"No way, that's so PUNK ROCK!"Michael screams running up to me picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running around the stage. Luke runs over and takes me of his he slaps Michael. Looks at me then asks "is your stomach ok?"
"OMG I totally forgot I'm soooo sorry" Michael says his voice full of guilt.
"It's fine Mikey, I just need to sit down! Can we go to the changing room, Luke?"
"Sure, anything else?"
"Just some water please"
"I'm so sorry Jen" Mikey says again.
"Cal take her to the changing room please!" Luke says anger in his voice.
"Luke I want you" I say about to cry from the pain.
"One sec baby" he said walking over to Mickey.
"Come on Jen!" Cal says carrying me bridal style out of the arena Haley walking in front opening the doors.
"I SAID SORRY WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Michael screams in pain. I start screaming for Luke to stop beating up Michael.
"Leave it, Luke will know when to stop" Calum said putting me on the sofa in Their changing room.

LUKES POV.

"You idiot, if anything happens to her or our baby I will kill you, if I haven't already" I smirk at a crumpled up Michael. I try to beat him to death but Ashton stopped me knowing I would regret it later. I run to our changing room to see a crying Jen.
"Baby what's wrong?"
"You shouldn't have beat him up! It was an accident, he forgot!!!" Her voice strained. "Where is he? I need to see him, it's my fault he's hurt!" She says trying to stand up but she's to weak. I run and kneel next to her.
"I just couldn't deal with the fact that you or our baby could be hurt!" I cry. "Cal can you go and get Michael make sure he's ok and tell him I'm sorry!" I ask Calum.
"Sure mate" cal replies
"Haley can you go and get a paramedic?"
"Sure Luke!" She says running of.
"It's ok baby girl I'm here. Do you need anything?"
"I need you!" She says leaning up and giving me a kiss. I don't understand how she is in so much pain. It was just a little bump on her stomach, thebaby is only a couple of days old!

JEN'S POV.

"I don't know if I can do the show today!" I whisper into the crook of Luke's neck.
"I don't think I can leave you hear. We can always cancel the show and so it tomorrow!" He said back
"No way, lets just see.. MICKEY!" I say jumping up and running to him
"Please sit down Jen! I'm fine just a little sore!"
"No your the one that needs to be looked after!" I shout even though I know he's right.

*

It's 2hours after the little incodent and me and Mikey are both performing after being checked out by the first aid people.
"Lukey I'm so nervous" I whisper into Luke's ear as the wonderful artists start making me look beautiful.
"I told you I'll be there!" He said and The boys went on infront of us and the audience started screaming we soon followed behind and once again the crowd erupted with screams.
"Hello California!" Luke shouted into his mic "I am Luke, over there on the drums is Ashton, The one on the bass guitar is Calum, the one with the coloured hair is Michael and this beautiful young lady next to me is my beautiful girlfriend Jen!" He said into his mic. Me and the boys all shouted hey I'm unison into our mics.

**

"That was great" I sighed all sweaty walking off the stage and going straight to the bowl of crisps an ice cream I turn around and see a smiling Luke.
"You have ice cream on you lips!" I'm about to wipe it away but Luke swats my hand, lean in and kisses my making sure all the ice cream is gone.
"I could have done it myself you know." I say with a cheeky grin
"I see something sweet an I go for it!" He smirks at me. We walk over to the boys that have crashed on the sofas and jump on them so we can get on the tour buses.
"By the way has anyone seen Haley?" I ask looking around
"Yeah she's outside getting some fresh air!" Calum replies.
"I'm gonna go check on her!" I say skipping away.

I walk outside to see Haley with the paps.
"So why has Luke and Jenna got a separate your bus to you and the boys?" One of then asks. I decide to stay hidden to see what he reply is.
"Well... On the first night on the tour bus they kinda got busy and forgot to use protection. Jenna Pow is pregnant" that little...
"What do you think you are doing?!?" I scream at her.
"Er... Jen. Wh-what are you doing out here?"
"I came to check on you!" I shouted at her face.
"I had to tell them, I can't lie to the press!"
"Well you can just ignore them I say storming away to my changing room. I didn't realise I needed to cry until I felt warm tears running down my face. I gathered all the boys and told them what Haley said to the paps. They all came in and gave me a big group hug, apart from Calum.
"Haley wouldn't do that!"
"Yeah she would Calum, just like she cheated on me with Jen's at the ex-boyfriend!!" Luke shouted at Calum
"Omg guys I had no idea!" He said his face and voice full of guilt. "I will break up with her straight away. Your more important to me than some.. some..." But he couldn't finish his sentence.
"I think I'm in love with Haley! I'm sorry guys I can't help it!" Calum said hiding his face.
"Cal, mate, it's fine. I just don't want her to hurt you!"
"She won't!" Calum said with full confidence. Just at that time Haley decided to rolled up.
"Me and Luke are going to the tour bus!" I say pulling Luke across the room.
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I was jealous of you cause you got to go on stage and you can sing and...and your so much prettier than me" She then burst into tears. Calum ran up to her and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle.
"I accept your apology and by the way firstly we can all go on stage next time as you can sing and play guitar and for the record your much prettier that me!" I say giving a reassuring smile. Me and Luke then left hand in hand walking to the tour bus. Luckily there didn't seem to be any paps around so it was quite easy to find out bus, even though it was getting dark.

We walked it and collapsed on the bed together.