Chapter 30~Computers

Y/n's POV

After I woke up multiple people came to visit me except for two people. Kenny and Craig, even though Kenny saw me the first day I woke up he never came back after that day. Then Craig, he never visited me once so I still had his hat and at the moment it was on my head while I wore this outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=195626214  *just without that hat and with Craig's hat <3*

I walked over to the hospital's counter and smiled at the woman who sat behind there doing paper work and helping patients. "So, I'm here to checkout." I spoke over the counter and the woman looked up with a smile, "Of course. Just sign here, and here." she started pointing spots out on the paper and I continued to nod. She held out a pen and I took it gently. "Thanks," I looked at the woman's name tag as I spoke. "Mia." I smiled brightly to her and started to write down my name and permission that it would not be the hospital's fault if I got hurt and blah blah blah.

Once I finished I turned it in and turned around to see Butter's there looking at me and smiling. "Hey there Y/n." I chuckled softly and walked over to Butters. "Hey Butters." I looked around the hospital we were in to see no one else that I knew. "You come alone?" I asked and he nodded with his head down. "While you were here the other guys were looking for them. And I was filled in." Butters said the end quietly so I had to strain to hear it but I did. "It's funny, isn't it?" I asked and Butter's sadly looked to the ground. My heart jumped at his expression and it pushed me to say something I didn't think I would say. "Butter's don't be sad, it makes me sad." I forced myself to put on a fake smile and all he did was nod and look up to me. "So, the guys and I were talking. We decided you should have someone with you at all times until, everyone goes away that needs to go away." I glanced up at Butter's softly and he continued to look straight ahead to the house we were heading too.

"I mean, if you guys think that just. Don't get hurt." I told Butter's directly and he broke into a small smile as he nodded. We walked into the house and it was deathly quiet, it was like everything that was in the house suddenly went still, almost like no one was home. I looked back to Butter's to see him fiddling with his thumbs. He looked up and slowly around as a small sound came from upstairs. I recognized the voice as Clyde's and it carried out through the house. There was a fight going on upstairs but I couldn't quite hear it the best.

I took a step up the stairs and that's when I heard all the guys voice come at me. It hit me like a brick but I still stood tall and continued up the stairs. As I turned the corner Butter's footsteps came up the stairs fast but I ignored it and peaked inside the room. In front of me was all of the guys on computers and talking very loudly about stuff I did not get, as I walked in the door creaked and Cartman looked up to see me standing there. I looked at him into the eyes and there was a small amount of relief in his eyes but soon was replaced with determination, he turned away from my and back to the computer where he started typing more. I looked around to see no one else saw me walk in so I walked over to Tweek's computer without him knowing and I looked at it.

There was some person search on his screen and residents in the area where I was taken. I smiled softly at how hard they are working. "Thank you guys!" I called out over the loud chatter that went on, Tweek jumped off his seat and straight into the ground making me flinch. "Are you okay?" I asked and he quickly nodded standing up and looking around the room. I turned around to see all the guys focus on me, most were smiling but some were still glued to there determination look. I smiled at them all and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. "Please, Smile." I pointed it at the room of guys and in the picture they all looked confused but it's my favorite picture since it was of them.

"Y/n? Your out?" Stan asked from where he sat, he was one of the guys who were smiling and I nodded. "Yup, got out today. What are you guys doing?" I softly asked and that lead most of them snapping out of looking at me and back to their computers. "We're looking for any guys who look suspicious." Kyle answered and that sent a glare from Stan but I turned away from that and back to one of the computers. "Can I help?" I asked and Kyle shook his head, "You need rest." I 'tsked' and glanced back to the computer screen. "I don't need sleep." I announced and Kyle shook his head. "I got it." a muffled voice said and I turned to it to see Kenny standing from his seat with his head down. Kyle nodded and I looked at the guys in disbelief. "Really,"I said and that was when Kenny got next to me. "I'm not going, you'll have to force me." I shook my head at the guys but Kenny had different plans, he lifted me up and I kicked him as hard as I could his hold didn't falter. "Let me go!" I screamed and that caught the attention of all the guys, they looked at us some with jealous faces and some with confused. I screamed and punched his shoulder but he didn't let me down until we got to the couch in the living room of Kyle's house.

"Ass," I whispered under my breath but he didn't even move. He took a seat beside me as I was now laying on the couch looking at the Cushioning of the couch. "Jerk." I whispered again and that time he shifted beside me. I looked up from the Cushion to see Kenny looking at me with such sad eyes and that pushed me to asking what I wanted to ask. "Why didn't you come back to visit?" Kenny still had bloodshot eyes and bags under them so I was hoping to get answers. "The last thing I remember was, you kissing me then walking away then I shoved you out of the way." I spoke with surety that Kenny flinched, or maybe it was because of the memory but I do know he flinched.

Kenny sat there looking at me, he opened his mouth but then closed it as if he decided against what he was gonna say. "Kenny, why did you kiss me?" I asked and Kenny closed his eyes tightly. I reached my arm out for him but he pulled it away quickly. "Kenny." I spoke again but Kenny still didn't look, he was shaking and his hood fell down so that I could see his cheeks were wet. I sat up from the position I was in and leaned over to put my hand on his cheek.

I whipped the tears away from Kenny's cheeks and brought my hands around his neck. I whispered softly into his ear, "It's gonna be alright," I continued that until I was certain he was better. He didn't move, he didn't speak he just let me hug him and whisper to him. "Y/n, I"m sorry." Kenny finally spoke after awhile and my eyes widened. "sorry for?" I asked and he shook his head. "For getting you hurt." Kenny brought his hands around me and squeezed me hard as a single tear hit my shoulder. I hugged him more and spoke quietly back. "You didn't hurt me. I wanted to save you, it wasn't your fault." I felt Kenny pull away from the hug which made me pull away. We looked into eachothers eyes and before Kenny spoke again I brought my lips to his. He hesitantly kissed back but soon we both continued to kiss eachother. Kenny leaned on me more and I let myself lay softly on the couch.

We broke away for only a second to catch a breath before going back into the kiss. Kenny moved so he was on top of me and he used his hands to hold his weight up from crushing me. I pulled away for a second as a pain went through my side but I ignored it since it was a small pain.

I looked back up to Kenny's eyes and they shined back down to me and I couldn't help but smile. "Kenny, it was never your fault." I spoke and Kenny's eyes glassed over for a second before he broke into a goofy smile.