Chapter 21~Message

Y/n's POV

"Y/n are you okay? Also why aren't you with your family." Clyde asked after I shut the door. "Well, uhm so," I stopped and thought about how to respond to Clyde but nothing came to thought. " Y/n you can tell me anything." Clyde said and it sounded very convincing. "Clyde well so I-" I stopped talking when a knocking came to my door.

"Hey Y/n its Kyle! Let me in." I grabbed Clyde and shoved him into my motel room. "Y/n-" I cut Clyde off by slamming my hand over his mouth. "Shut up please Clyde and I will tell you." I slammed Clyde against a near by wall when a shadow came to the window.

"Y/n please!" Kyle called from the other side of the window, I tensed as he gave a sigh. "Fine, I'll see you tomorrow I guess." I moved away from Clyde so I wasn't pushing against him. "Sorry about that Clyde." as I pulled away his face was bright red why? "Whats wrong?" I looked at him with a questioning glance did I do something?

"Uhm," Clyde's voice cracked as he began to speak. "So what happened?" he cleared his throat and looked up from the ground he was looking at. "Well, I said something to Stan and Kyle heard and, and." I looked to the ground mumbling out the last part in a hurry. "KyleheardmesaythatIwasactuallydeadandallthat." I looked back up my face read but Clyde just looked baffled. "What?" He sat down on my bed and I slowly made my way with him, "Well I said, Kyle heard me say that I was actually dead and all that." I wrapped my arms around my and buried my face into my knees. "You can go now I know you probably think I'm crazy and all that." "No!" Clyde shouted which made me shock, "Your not crazy Y/n, your not at all. There are a lot more crazy things then that. It might be hard to believe you on that but I do." Clyde grabbed onto my hands and looked me into the eyes which made my stomach churn. "I-" smiled sadly at him, "thank you." I pulled Clyde into a hug and he held on tight. "Your not crazy, now wanna tell me about what happened?" I shook my head into Clyde's shirt and looked up to him, "I would love too."

Kyle's POV

"So where do you think she is now Kyle?" Stan asked with irritation dripping off his words. I know he's mad at me for her leaving, because he likes her. "I don't know Stan, also why don't you try to think where she is." I turned around so I was facing Stan. "Huh? Got any idea? Since you know her so well." I spat the ending as I stared at Stan. "At least she told me, she didn't mean to tell you nothing!" Stan shot back as he leaned against a nearby tree, I rolled my eyes. "Yeah but she should of never told you!" I looked around us and it was completely silent except for the fact that Stan and I were yelling at each other.

"She must have trust me more then you!" Stan pushed himself off the tree he was leaning against and stood up straight. Stan was about an inch or 2 taller then me. "Yeah sure, you were just there and the right time!" Stan scoffed at my words and turned away from me. "You know what, I'll go find her by my self!" Stan started to walk away as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah you have fun with that." I turned away from Stan and started to head down the way we were going to go together until we went different ways. . . .

Craig's POV

I finished up on my shower as my phone got a message. I walked over to it and turned it on to see a message from Clyde.

I opened up the message he sent and I couldn't believe it. On that picture Clyde was holding onto a crying Y/n, she didn't even notice the picture being taken. I put my hands to my phone and started to reply to Clyde.

"What the hell is wrong with you Clyde? What did you do? Why is she crying?"
I couldn't help but think deeply about how she was leaning against Clyde crying when it could have been me. No one knows that I care for her and I wanna keep it that way.

"I didn't do anything and I just wanted to show you jeez relax. Also she's crying for what happened earlier why do you care so suddenly? When I asked if you liked her you said of course no you could never like someone like her."
I swore under my breath as I thought about a response.
I clicked the send button biting my lip. Why can't I be there for her? Why does it have to be him.

Y/n's POV

"Want something while I'm out?" Clyde asked, he was by the door by now. He was heading out too get some coffee and ingredients since he refuses to leave me alone for the night. "No thanks." I gave him a weak smile as he nodded and left.

I laid flat on my back so I was looking at the ceiling. Whoever lived here before put star stickers on it and it looked like a dream. I smiled softly at my thought, why can't life be as simple as stars? I closed my eyes as they started to become heavy as a ding sound rung out. I looked to my left and there was Clyde's phone face up so I could see the flashing light, I leaned over and turned it on to see a new message from Craig. What the hell? I never really thought about Craig nor did I speak to him as much. He seemed pretty laid back and cool, I heard rumors that a lot of girls liked him from Stan. I wonder what he spoke to Clyde about? I held my hand back as I thought about what the two boys could talk about and I couldn't stand it. I slide Clyde's phone so it was unlocked and I clicked messages and clicked the conversation from Craig.

I started to read and felt a bit happy that Craig asked why I was crying, he seemed so protective when asking that. I smiled softly and continued to read, I was mad the Clyde sent that but if it got Craig to be protective I love it I don't know why but I just do.

I read what Clyde sent and my heart ached a little for what apparently Craig said to him but the next one sent my heart for some odd reason into pieces.
"Of course I don't care Clyde you idiot who could like a girl like her. Just let her cry like I could care."
My eyes became heavy and I felt broken. Does Craig really feel that way about me? My motel room door clicked and I quickly deleted the message so Clyde wouldn't see I read it. I got out of the app and turned towards the door as it swung open revealing Clyde. "There's my phone!" He relaxed as he saw me holding it. "I saw it as you left." I quickly responded handing it to him. "Thanks," Clyde gave one of his side smiles and sat back down on the bed with me. "You wanna talk about it again?" he asked and my heart broke a little. "No I think I wanna just go to sleep." I smiled weakly and turned around so my face was in the pillow. "You can stay if you wish Clyde." I said hoping he would, he nodded without me seeing and laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered into my ears. "Okay." I tensed for only a second but relaxed and leaned into his touch, and falling asleep.

A/N Well looks like I got it out today lmao hope you enjoyed that little scene and don't worry!!!! Craig won't be that OOC I swear but there will also be parts when he's nice :3 okay well <3 hope you enjoyed it.