Chapter 18~The notes

A/n Okay guys so I am deeply sorry about the chapter before! I know it sucked bad ;( I had a writers block but since I think I'm passed it let's see how this will turn out. I also don't know how long this story will go on for xD I guess it just depends <3 Enjoy.

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat, My forehead was soaked and I was breathing heavily. Water was dripping in the kitchen as a figure emerged from the room. Dovahkiin looked at me questioning. I looked down and the covers were all sprawled around me, I shook my head to him and he just shrugged.

"You know I gotta go to school right?" I thought about what the nightmare was but nothing came to my mind so I shook it off. Dovahkiin stared me a bit wide eyed, he walked to one of the drawers in the kitchen and took out a notebook and pencil. He wrote on the paper and it read,

I didn't know you went to school, what should I do when you are gone?

I quietly looked at the notebook shrugging at what he should do. "Maybe you could come with me, I mean you're about a year older then me right?" I got up from the bed and went to the dresser beside my bed. I opened it up and searched for an outfit.

I picked out this,

I grabbed the outfit without even taking a glance back to Dovahkiin and went to the bathroom.

I slipped into the outfit and went without any makeup, it was to much work after what happened. I still thought about it, my guess was that was what my nightmare was about but I wasn't to sure since I did dream about a lot of things. . . . . .

I wanted to go to the police but Dovahkiin wouldn't let me instead we just went back to my motel room, or you could say our motel room since he is staying with me.

I walked out of the bathroom with my (H/c) hair pulled up, I walked up to Dovahkiin who was in the kitchen cooking something that smelled delicious. "What's that? It smells good." He looked back at me and gave a slight side smile, he moved out of the way for my to view what he was making and it made my stomach growled. There lied chocolate chip pancakes, some types of syrups and jams. I smiled softly and how he got all this because I most certainly didn't have it.

Dovahkiin grabbed his notebook and showed me what he wrote,

Got these from the store while you were sleeping, sorry I didn't tell you when you woke up. I also got some ingredients.

He smiled at me, it was a bright toothy smile which made me smile back. "Yeah thanks." I sat down at the counter top where he put a plate in front of me, "Thanks." I looked down at the food then back to him, I grabbed a fork and cut it and put it in my mouth, the chocolate melted perfectly and the crust on the pancake was so soft. I looked back up to Dovahkiin giving him a nod for which he smiled from then brought up another notebook paper.

I'm 2 years older then you but sure why not, I can go as long as I'm not spotted by him. Then I can talk to you more about this problem.

"Yeah "talk." you snorted slightly as you finished up the pancakes. "Come on let's get to school." I brought my dish to the dished and walked out the front door with Dovahkiin.

Skip to school.

Dovahkiin and I walked into the school, I held onto his hand and started to drag him towards the office. I had no idea some boys were watching me hold hands with Dovahkiin. . . . . . .

After getting Dovahkiin schedule he had the first class with me which I was thankful for. I wasn't quite sure if he was gonna since it was about the middle of school year. "Dovahkiin now you have to speak, you can't keep quiet or people with think somethings going on." Dovahkiin shrugged his shoulders and it made me irritated.

I walked into class with Dovahkiin, Mr Garrison stared at us clearly annoyed for disrupting his class. "What?" He seemed annoyed and I didn't want to press him. "Just brought him here." I walked past Mr Garrison and straight towards my seat between Kyle and Craig. I stared at Dovahkiin as Mr Garrison asked him to say his name, yet f course Dovahkiin didn't say a single thing. Mr Garrison stared at him annoyed. Cartman gave a chuckle and boasted out, "He's a mute!" Cartman chuckled at it started to get on my nerves. "Leave him alone fatass!" I yelled straight towards him, he flinched like he was hurt by the word. Even if he was hurt it wasn't there for long.

Everyone stared at Cartman and I waiting for Cartman to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. I breathed out a small "I told you," and sat back down in my seat staring at Dovahkiin.

Mr Garrison gave up and looked back to the 'children' in his words. "Sit near Cartman, Cartman raise you hand." Cartman raised his hand lazily and I shot him a quick glare. "Y/n it's alright." Kyle said from behind me but I just shook my head. "He's gonna be an ass to him." I said under my breath, I gave a small sigh as I tried to ignore the fact that Dovahkiin was slowly heading towards Cartman, as if he didn't true him.

"Anyways children, so the Kardashians have been-" I blocked Mr garrison out as a note was slipped onto my table. I stared at it with curiosity. I looked up to see who might have given it to me but everyones eyes were looking ahead.

I opened the note slowly with my eyes on the teacher just in case I had to hide it.

"Would you like to hang out latter today? Love, Stan"

I smiled softly at the Love, Stan part. My heart pounded slowly and I moved my head to see Stan staring at me with a questioning smile. I wrote back to him with the smile not leaving me lips. It quickly left as I thought about what Dovahkiin said earlier, "You have to stay away from them because every time you die someone you care about dies, and yet you are still brought back to life."

I sadly wrote back to Stan. I passed it all the way to him and directed my attention towards the board. I can't let anyone get close to me.

Stan's POV

I got the letter back and smiled. She was gonna say yes she's just gotta. I opened the letter and it brought a frown to my lips.

"I'm sorry Stan but I can not, I am having some problems that I need to sort out before I can hang out with anyone."

My mind started go wild as I thought about what kind of problems where she can't even hand out. I am going to find out. I put the note my pocket and directed my attention towards Y/n, who sat there staring at the board.

A/n Here! A better Chapter enjoy <3 sorry for double updates even though the one before was terrible!!! </3
<3