Chapter 26~Letters

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a room that had blue walls and a tan floor, as I sat up on the bed all the memories came and went through my head again making my head throb in pain. "You okay?" A monotone Craig asked from across the room, he was leaning against the door frame to the room I was in. I nodded softly but didn't look at him since I was lying to him. "Where are we?" I asked quietly looking around the room, it looked like a boys room and not a girls I could state that from how it looked. "We're at my house," Craig said in a matter of fact like I should of known. "Why?" I looked up to Craig and he looked away. "Because you fell asleep in the car ride to Kyle's and I had to be dropped off so I just brought you with me, is that a problem?" I shook my head quickly as a blush came to my face.

"S-Sorry." I stood up from the bed and he just shrugged. "Come on I'll get you something to eat then we have to go to Kyle's house." I nodded softly as Craig grabbed a jacket off the dresser and handed it to me. I looked up with a questioning glance and he just nodded and turned around heading out of the door way. I threw the jacket on and darted to catch up with Craig who was already at the front door. "Thanks," I said indicating the jacket and he just nodded and stepped out into the cold with me following him.

After we both ordered our coffee's and since it was at Tweek's parents shop he came and sat down next to me drinking his coffee. "Tweek coffee is bad for you, you already shake a lot." I frowned as Tweek shook even more when I said that. He shook his head and looked down, "N-no I-I need t-the C-c-coffee." Tweek stuttered throughout the sentence while looking at the table finding it more interesting then what I had to say. "Sure." I rolled my eyes and positioned them to Craig as he stared back at me.

"Well, Tweek. How did everything turn out at Kyle's place yesterday?" I looked away from Craig with a tint of crimson red on my cheeks and he started to shake more. "H-H-He was w-worried about y-y-you. L-Like a-all of u-us w-w-were." Tweek brought the coffee cup to his mouth after the sentence and took a sip. I brought mine to my lips and nodded slightly and drank it as well wondering what he meant by all of us, who was all of us?

We walked out of Tweek's parents shop and I was in the middle of Tweek and Craig. They would once in awhile share a glance but it would drop once I looked at either of them which was very weird. "What's going on?" I asked as we passed by people on the side walk. "Nothing." Craig said looking straight ahead and straight at Kyle's house. "Oh really," I took a glance at Tweek to find him shaking even more. "Craig. What did you do?" I turned towards him and he looked at me with a shocked expression. "What?!?" I shook my head and indicated Tweek. "I didn't do anything!" he argued, I shook my head in disapproval and grabbed Tweek's hand. "Quit being mean to Tweek." I started to head towards Kyle's house and I heard Craig scoff. "Whatever." I shook my head in dismay while we walking into the house.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" A woman asked she looked like Kyle but as a girl and much older meaning she was his mother. "Uhm is Kyle here?" She smiled at me and pointed upstairs. "You must be bubba's friend, come in come in. He's just right upstairs." I nodded and smiled at the woman, I turned to the guys and shook my head. "Both are staying here I don't need a fight." I turned around before either could respond I went up the stairs.

"Kyle?" I opened one door to walk in on a little kid on the computer looking at a video. "Uhm. sorry I'm looking for Kyle have you seen him?" The kid turned around and he looked almost Canadian, okay let's not lie he was. "He's in his room." He was about 9 years old so I nodded and turned around leaving the room. I walked into another room and there Kyle was still sleeping in bed, I giggled out loud and went to his bed to wake him up.

"Kyle," I soothingly said as I leaned over and tickled him. He jumped up off the bed quickly and banged his knee into the stand. "Ow ow ow!" He yelled out loud. I felt a surge of guilt inside me and went beside him. "I am so sorry!" I grabbed onto Kyle's arm to keep him steady and he held onto my hand. "why?" Kyle asked quietly as he looked at me. I smiled softly and he brought me into a tight hug. I hesitantly hugged back and he shook a little.

"I-I thought something bad happened." Kyle said as I held back a sob, something bad did happen. My friend died. . .
"Of course nothing bad happened." I lied as I faked a smile. "Everything is okay." I said as Kyle pulled away from the hug. "Good," I still held onto Kyle's hand as he steadied himself so he was able to stand on his own. "What's going on?" Craig asked as he appeared in the door way with Tweek beside him wide eyed. "Kyle banged his knee so I was helping." I responded, Craig looked skeptical but I shook it off. "W-Wheres e-everyone?" I looked at Kyle and he looked at us strangely. "What are you talking about?" I shared a glance with Tweek and he looked confused. "Weren't we suppose to meet here?" Kyle shook his head and I looked confusingly around us. "Then what's going on?" Craig looked out the window and back at us. "Someone had to have lied to us." I looked at Craig with wide eyes. "Who told you Craig?" I asked as everyone shared glances with everyone else.

"It was in this letter," he pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to Kyle. "It said it was from you." Kyle shook his head and looked at Craig. "This was not from me." Craig looked at Tweek, "You have the same letter don't you?" Craig asked Tweek and he nodded. Everyone was quiet until Stan, Cartman, Kenny, Clyde, and Token came into the room. They all held the letter up and everyone shared another glance. What's going on?