Chapter 14~I will. . . .

A/n before we start this off I have something to say. . . . . . I think I will start using I and me because it's easier to write kissing scenes in that <3 but if you don't like it I can go back to you or your <3 So if you have a problem with the I and me stuff then please tell me, I am here to make my writing better for all of you!!!!! <3 enjoy the story.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. Taking in all the surroundings and smells, I was in a basement the wall paper peeling a little bit and the smells were like. . . . . .I couldn't even explain it, it was that bad. I looked up from where I was tied up, fuck me. "Hello?" I know it was stupid but I needed to know who it was that took it. My heart was beating fast and my breathing was uneven, and that was when footsteps made their way down the stairs, The person who emerged from the corner had dark black hair that poked up from his hood that covered the rest of his face. "Ah your awake." The figure shifted his body onto his other foot. "So how are you feeling?" He started coming closer to me while I said nothing, "Oh come on don't be that way." His voice sounded very calming but deep and scary at the same time, It sent shivers up and down my spine and not the good kind. "Be what way?" I looked but to him with blank eyes, the way I learned from Craig, Craig was always an interesting guy. . . .

I shook my head almost immediately to forget it, I mean someone random who kidnapped me is right in front of me and I think about Craig I am so stupid. I stare at the guy under the hood but I can't see his face. "Who are you?" I tried moving but my hands were stuck behind my back. "That's none of your business yet, you know me and I know you." through his hood it was dark but the way he said those words it sounded as if he was smirking. He turned around and started walking back towards the corner. "Wait you can't leave me here!" I yelled as her turned the corner ignoring me, asshole.

Kyle's POV

I stood their shocked my mouth opened, Butters like y/n! No way this isn't fair. . . . . ."Your kidding right Butters?" I looked at him through my eyelashes. how can he like her? "Why?" Stan asked looking just as I am, wait what?!!?!?!?!?? "W-Well she's nice and p-pretty, a-a-and a lot more things." Butters looked to the ground but then back to us looking for an kind of emotion on us, but I had none I was to shocked. . . . How could he like y/n?!!?!?!? His face was turning a scarlet red. I couldn't bring myself to say anything so I just left as fast as I could how could this be!

Stan's POV

After Butters told us he liked y/n my anger went through the roof I felt broken like when Wendy broke up with me. I watch Kyle walk away with hurt on his face, "Kyle!" I called trying to get him to turn to look at me. Anyways why does he even care? Unless he. . . . .Likes her! "Kyle!" I called again but he still didn't turn around. Cartman had a look of pissed off, sad and just flat out confused, Wonder why he's like that? "Kyle!" I called but this time ran after him, he wasn't talking he was just walking really fast, faster then I've ever seen him walk. "You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled under my breath going into a jog to keep up his steps since he was walking really fast.

"Come on Kyle." I caught up to him and was walking by him when a tear slide down his face. "dude. . . ." My voice trailed off by looking at Kyle, was he crying? "What do you want." Kyle looked away from me rather fast and whipped his tears away. "Why are you crying?" I stared at Kyle while he stopped and stared at me. "nothing." Kyle turned away and started walking again fast to try and get away from me. "Kyle, they won't date!" I called to Kyle as he stopped for a second. "How do you know?" Kyle sounded worried but I don't blame him. "Because I just do." I said out loud but in my head it was different, I will be the one to date her, sorry Kyle. . . . . .