"Hello?" I asked as curiosity rang in my voice.

"Hi... is this Alexis Dallas?"

"Yes....?" I replied hesitatly. There was a long silence on the other line when I coughed symbolizing I was still on the phone.

"Oh yes sorry... well... uhm... your sister Kaylee Dallas is currently in the hospital unstable." All hell broke loose in my head. I was on complete panic mode. I threw my phone across the couch and got my set of keys to her car and went outside. Just to my luck her car was gone meaning.... she got in a serious car accident. I hurried back inside and grabbed Crissor's keys which was not easy noting he talks in his sleep.

I hurried to his car and drove to the nearest hospital I knew. On the way all that I could think about was I was a terrible sister I should have let it go. But instead I was hung over something I couldn't control.

~

I finally arrived at the hospital and ran into the hospital. The first nurse, doctor, nurses assistant I saw I was forcing them to take to her. Thankfully I spotted one behind the desk.

"Where is Kaylee Dallas?!" I yelled at the nurse. She slowly looked up at me and frowned.

"And you are?" The nurse looked like she hated her job and I was 2 seconds from taking her out of her misery.

"I am Alexis Dallas. Now.... WHERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER?" She looked a bit startled from my sudden outburst. She pointed down the hall to a door where a group of doctors were standing chatting with one another.

I nodded and mouthed 'thank you' and sprinted over to them.

"Where is Kaylee Dallas?" All the doctors turned their attention to me. And I gave them a look then they finally answered.

"She is in the room in surgery-" I don't know what made me do this but my anxiety went completely up. I fell to the ground and cryed. This was all my fault and there is no way out of it for my sister.

The doctors panicked at my action and called nurses to assist me to the waiting room. They tried soothing my pain inside but they had no idea. Kaylee was the only one I had. No other family members wanted anything to do with either of us. So if she died I would might as well die. I shook my head at that thought. I shouldn't be thinking like that right?

Soon the water works were completely done and the nurses left me alone and allowed me to be to myself. I knew I needed to call Charlie but I didn't know his phone number though.

"Alexis... right?" I looked to see a guy from my sister's party. I think his name was Stefano.

"Yeah..." I said tucking a strain of hair behind my ear and then a thought came to mind. I could have sworn Kaylee said that he was friends with Charlie maybe he has his number.

"Can I use your phone? .... Wait why ate you here?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Well since your sister didn't have speed dial the hospital called the people on her recently dialed." He replied puting his hands in his pocket.

"But you could have been a person trying to kill her." He shrugged and handed me his phone.

"Charlie is on my speed dial." I thought about it but if they already called Charlie he would have been here so I went ahead and called him.

~

I sat on the bench with Stephan and we talked some until a huge outburst sounded at the front desk. We both looked at the desk then at each other.

Charlie was yelling at the lady I was yelling at earlier. I rushed up there and grabbed his arm. His face was red and if I was not mistaken he looked like he had been crying for hours. It took Stephan and I both to get him over to the seats. Once he was calm he started asking questions.

"How-how did this happen Lexy?" He said running his fingers through his hair. I fiddled with my fingers and finally spoke.

"She and I had gotten into it then she left and got into a car crash.... Charlie this is all my fault." I said as I put my head in my hands crying. Charlie seemed like he was the type not to deal with people when they were down because he awkwardly patted my back.

"Listen Lexy this isn't your fault nor is it Kaylee's or anyone's this type of stuff just... happens. Ya know?" I nodded wiping away a tear. I need to get out of here I didn't want be here but I needed to stay here with my sister so I decided to go to the food court to drink some tea and cool myself down.

"Do you guys want anything?" Charlie shook his head no and Stephan stood up.

"You can't go by yourself àmour. I will go with you." He said standing up and gesturing for me to go first. I smiled and went to the food court.