He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, I guess. I love you Tori baby."

I rolled my eyes. "Will you just stop? Stop this name calling shit and get the hell out of my car! I'm done with you Teddy. Just leave me alone and let me live freely to do what I want to do. You're not going to control me anymore."

He sighed. "Alright, fine. I'll leave you alone but I still love you Tori and I'm gonna always love you no matter where you go or what you do. I know you gotta feel the same way about me too 'cause we have so much history. And no matter what shit we go through, we started off as friends an--"

"We're in too deep to be friends again Teddy. Our friendship was ruined the day before my 17th birthday when we first got in a relationship. When you ruined my birthday because I wouldn't sleep with you, I should've dropped you and we should've ended the relationship then because our friendship and our relationship has been horrible since. We've had our good times but the bad just always seem to out weigh the good. From me switching schools to be with you, going crazy over Keenon, you sleeping with Malaysia and Shyla, you getting Chlamydia, you cheating on me with Charlotte and leaving me for her, DaMarco, Randy, Luther, you getting Charlotte pregnant then getting me pregnant three months later and me moving to Detroit. I can't keep doing this shit Teddy. I'm tired and I'm exhausted and I just want to be alone."

"So I can't call you?"

"I'm going to block your number so you can't."

"For what?"

"I'm not gonna let you sweet talk me and I'm not coming back this time. I swear."

He sighed. "Well, I guess that means I won't ever see you again?"

I shook my head. "No you won't, unless it's something urgent going on with the kids but even then, I don't know if I'll come. I just want to be alone and be free to do what I want to do."

He nodded his head. "Alright, I guess I can't argue with that. So I guess this is goodbye?"

"Yeah. Bye Theodore."

"Bye Tori."

Teddy reached over and hugged me, this time not trying anything crazy. He tightly wrapped his arms around my back and laid his head up on my shoulder. I guess Theodore realized I was serious about being done and leaving because he wasn't even trying to be funny and he wasn't even feeling all over me. I know I've done my fair share of destroying this marriage but Theodore sealed the deal by proposing to another woman and I can't be cordial with him anymore. He crossed the line. He's broken my heart in the past and the last piece of my unbroken heart was struggling to remain, but once I heard he proposed to another woman, that last piece of my heart shattered and therefore, I have nothing left to say to him.

Aubrey 

As soon as the bell rang that ended our third to last class, I was the first person out of school

As soon as the bell rang that ended our third to last class, I was the first person out of school. I had to leave school a couple hours early to take care of business. I rushed down the steps and pushed the large metal door open that led outside. The parking lot was full of cars and parents waiting to pick their children up but I didn't have time to sit around and look at the scenery. I've been trying to link up with Jaz everyday after school but either I'm busy or she's busy. I've been watching her lately and I know she's free today. She doesn't have boxing practice today and I don't have practice either. Usually I get held up after school because of my friends or EJ needs me to do something but I'm not going to get distracted today.