I was asked a lot of questions but the people that are in this room. It was amazing really it was like they were there for the first two weeks of the zombie apocalypse and then they've just been in this room on this one floor living here trying to understand it but they didn't really have any samples. I had a feeling in my gut they're going to ask me to do something crazy in order to get those samples and this might just get me killed. But you know I can live for today and not know what happens tomorrow. I might be alive today and I might die today because all I know that yesterday I was alive and I did not die. I don't know what tomorrow will bring because I only got today, I can live and die for today. With this thought in mind I was thinking to myself "yeah I'll probably do whatever crazy, super dangerous idea they have, that's about all I'll probably do in order to help synthesize a cure or maybe at least understand what the hell is going on in our city and our home who are this is only happening to us". I figured this would be the best thing to do because there's a goddamn wall built around the city I walked all the way around the city and saw walls on all sides. Walled from the New Jersey to Brooklyn, I saw it in the distance and I was like what the hell is that it was the wall that blocked off all ways in and out of the city and the walls even went into the water blocking off I'm guess two or so miles off the coast of the city. This was to make sure we couldn't get out by boat and I bet they're on the other side of those walls are ships and anti-aircraft guns to see if we can somehow fly out of here on the plane or find an intact helicopter. If we also get to close to the walls themselves we might get shot on sight without any hesitation.

This is our world now. We live in a walled-off city trying to survive something that is undead, something that was once alive and should be gone but instead it's walking around killing. Yet we don't know why it's killing for. It may just be survival Instinct, it may just being hurting, or it could be something different. There's nothing that I don't understand about this. I guess I completely understand it but at the same time, I really don't. I'm just like these individuals here that are trying to understand if this is a chemical weapon or something in that nature itself created because we're killing her. We're killing our planet and this makes up for what we've done. Or this can be some type of chemical weapons test that the American government decided to use one of its cities has a test site. And call it type-0 or something in that matter. I just can't wrap my head around this butt in the end I know I'll have to know I won't have another night to myself I'm drinking a whole bottle of Jack Daniels wasting my night trying to forget. I know that from today on until the day I die, stop breathing and come back as one of those things I'm going to try to do everything in my power to help people even if I don't really like people. I mean I guess I need people to survive this and I guess they need me as well. Because in all honesty, I think if I hadn't met the boys or Sally and her son or Tabi the scared kid who is running for her life. I wouldn't have found a safe place to hide, to live to call my new home and then help them create a safe space a place that they can call home. That I too could call home until I left because of crippling anxiety I was feeling and the pressure I was given of being a leader, However, I'm here now tried to help these people I just met. I only know their names and what they studied and I don't know anything else about them but I'm willing to help. Help find a cure or help slow down the process and just to help understand what is going on in our city and our home and why we are trapped in hell instead of being saved from this. So whatever crazy idea they have no matter how dangerous it is I'll probably do it. No, I will do it. I will find a way to help people even if I die in the process. I guess that's why the brothers and everyone else decided to make me the leader of The School. I think it's because deep down I care even though I don't show it. Even if I don't show it all at I still care about this weird group I helped build.

Then Iris spoke up after my internal rent with myself. We need you to go out and get us two samples from both of the undead that you told us about and the takers. I looked at her like she lost her damn mind. There was no way in hell that I was going to get a sample not just one but two samples from those without getting bit or dying. What type of thing did I get myself into? I know I just gave myself a pep talk about doing this about caring about doing what is right however I need to draw the line somewhere and I think I'm going to drive there but at the same time she look like she wasn't going to take no for an answer and I was not going to fight this very petite barely five foot pale colorful hair girl. These people are crazy and I'm crazy enough to help them out. Okay what do I need to do and what will you give me to help me get these samples. Then Tony said in her Spanish accent uni to get a sample of them when they're not good for you cannot kill the undead will give you samples if you need them to be well alive so to speak in order to get them. I looked at her and I just thought to myself dear God I'm going to die even though I don't believe in God. This was just going to be my lucky day maybe my lucky few days because I'm going to do something completely stupid Reckless dangerous and I may just die. However, I am doing this for the greater good we're going to solve this problem together and buy it together I need to get myself killed while helping these guys. I also need to give you guys a walkie-talkie in order to communicate with them so I had to fix that I had with me. I told him that the call sign was just the name and that you put it on channel 2 and everyone who has a walkie talkie on this channel will be able to hear our conversations and talk to us. I also told them to contact the school and tell him that there is so why would you need to tell him where they are and that if you need anything just call them I had a feeling that they weren't going to leave the science building on the campus because of all the equipment that was here and it was still running but I just wanted to know that they weren't alone.