(Percabeth)

Annabeth Chase should have been having a great day.  For once, there were no monsters, no possessed campers, no supernatural beings at all to mess with she and her friends.  The seven were all currently at Camp Halfblood for the summer.  This would be their last summer together before everyone separated for college.  Yes, Annabeth should have been having a good day outside with her friends instead of lying in the Athena cabin with all of the shades drawn and lights off and trying not to move.  Annabeth had gotten headaches before but this was something new.  Every bone in her body ached, she felt like moving would send her over the toilet, and to top it all off her head felt like it might explode.  Annabeth heard the door to the cabin open and squeezed her eyes shut, hoping to shut out the bright light cast into the room.

"Annabeth?"

Annabeth smiled as she heard her boyfriend's voice, at least she attempted to before quickly realizing that it only exacerbated the headache.

"Annabeth?"

"Whisper please." Annabeth said weakly.

"What's wrong?" Asked Percy in a much quieter voice.

"Massive headache."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"There is some excedrin on the counter in the bathroom.  Can you bring me two and a bottle of water?"

Annabeth heard Percy's footsteps go toward the bathroom in answer.  Soon he was back and standing over Annabeth's bed.

"Do you think you can sit up for me?"  Percy asked sympathetically.

Annabeth started to sit up with Percy's help and quickly realized that it was a bad idea when she was dry heaving over the bed.

"Bad idea.  Really bad idea."

"Okay, um, you just stay there and I'll see if I can find a straw."

Percy looked around the room and spotted a small red coffee stirrer and figured it would have to work.  He counted his lucky stars that the Athena kids really loved their coffee and had their own personal barista counter.  Percy quietly walked over to the counter and retrieved a stirrer and walked back over to Annabeth.

"here, I found a straw."

Annabeth opened her eyes a fraction of an inch and put her hand out for Percy to hand her the pills.  She popped both into her mouth and Percy held the water to her lips while she drank.

"Thanks, seaweed brain."

"Anytime, wisegirl."

This was how Annabeth and Percy spent the rest of the day, Percy watched as Annabeth alternated between sleep and whispered conversations.