(Solangelo) Put me down!

Will and Nico had been dating for almost six months and Will had finally lifted his ban on Nico's shadow travel, after much begging and cuddles on Nico's part.  Nico decided that he should repay Will by traveling to Will's favorite pizza place in New York. The gesture had been sweet and Will had thought Nico could handle a somewhat small distance, also he really wanted pizza, so he agreed.  This resulted in the scene that Will now saw before him. Nico had only been gone about ten minutes when he reapeared before Will, sans pizza, and promptly collapsed.

Will Solace stared at his unconscious idiot of a boyfriend who had just collapsed in front of him.  

"I'm totally fine to shadow travel Will, I'm completely healed."  Will said, mimicking Nico a few hours ago. 

Will picked up Nico like a baby and started to carry him towards the Hades cabin.  Will knew by now that all the son of Hades needed now was rest and food.

Nico started to snuggle into Will's body heat and blearily opened one eye.

"Wassa-whasa' goin on?"

"You passed out again oh mighty Prince of Death."  Will said with a smirk.

Nico seemed to gain a bit more of his composure and soon realized what was happening.  "Why are you carrying me?"

"I figured you would rather sleep in a bed than on the ground." 

"Put me down, 'M fine"

"Nico, you can hardly form coherent sentences right now.  How are you going to stand and walk?"

"I-I'm fine." Nico tried again, this time with a bit more force.

"Nic-"

Nico started to wiggle around.  "Will Solace if you don't put me down right now, I will not hesitate to call Jules Albert to chase you again."

Will remembered the first time that he had been chased by the boy's minion, he had made the mistake of tickling Nico.  That was a mistake he would not soon make again, at least not while out in public.

"Fine!" Will huffed.

Will gently put Nico on his feet and held his shoulders.

"I'm not a baby Will, I can walk all by myself too.

Without a word, Will let go of Nico's shoulders and Nico made it about half a step before promptly smacking his face into Will's chest.  He would have hit the ground if the other boy hadn't caught him.

"I tripped." came Nico's muffled voice.

"Sure you did."  Chided Will.

"Would a piggyback ride make you feel more dignified?"  Asked Will while stifling a laugh.

Nico answered with a resigned sigh.  "Yes."

Will turned around and hoisted Nico onto his back.  This was no easy task, even though Nico was about 150 lbs. dripping wet, he was still a lanky 15 year old with pretty much no control over his limbs at the moment.  Once Will finally situated Nico he continued to the Hades cabin.  Once inside he deposited Nico on his bunk and sat down on the one across from it.

Nico was starting to fall asleep again but he managed to slip out a thanks to Will before succumbing to sleep.

"Thanks for carrying me sunshine."

"Anytime deathboy."

Nico mumbled something that sounded like"Toldyounottoallbevat" which Will assumed meant "told you not to call me that."  Will just laughed.

"Get some sleep Nico we can talk about pet names in the morning."

 The other boy did not hear though, he was already snoring softly into his pillow.

Will gazed at his cute idiotic boyfriend and snapped a picture to use as blackmail the next time Nico wanted to risk his health like this.