chapter 11 ♡

"calum, what are you doing?" I ask him.

"can I try something on you?" he says, getting closer to me. by now his nose was touching mine and I could feel his breath on my face.

"what are you going to try?" I ask him.

"something new," he says slowly, "can i?"

i gulp and nod hesitantly, "yes."

his face slowly inches towards me, his lips brushing against mine ever so softly. I stood absolutely still, not sure what to do.

"I- I don't know what to do.." I say nervously.

"just follow my lead," he says, placing his hands on my waste and touching his lips to mine.

our lips fit together perfectly, i thought. not that I would know.

"grace, its okay." he tells me, "I'll lead you and you just follow. just like dancing, yeah?" I nod carefully and his lips touch mine once again but this time I followed.

I could tell he was a bit surprised but he continued, this time much faster he lead me to my bed and sat me on his lap quickly, reattaching our lips.

"are we- making out?" I gasp and pull my head away slightly as he laughs.

"yeah, thats what they call it." I nod surprised, but lean in again, putting my hands in his hair and he does the same with me.

it felt, unusual. It was a weird feeling i couldn't really explain, it was like i craved him

it was like some sort of need. I needed his arms to be around me just like i needed his lips to be pressed up against my own. he took over my thoughts, my mind was going crazy and my heart was beating fast.

"are you alright?" he asks, but talking wasn't what i wanted.

talking was never what i wanted, I craved his lips, his touch. no matter how soothing his voice was, i wanted his touch.

so instead of replying i just press my lips against his roughly, and he responds immediately. he had a slight smile on his face, too.

"why the smile," i mumble and look up to him.

"this is your first kiss and you're already getting pretty good at it." he laughs and places a gentle kiss on my forehead while i smile lightly.

his laugh made everything disappear. as much as i did want his kiss, his happiness was no match for whatever i wanted. he was happy and so was i.

"you're a good kisser, too." i whisper, slightly embarrassed.

he tilts my head up so i could look at him and he says, "i've had practice. but none were as good as you,"

i blush profoundly, "thanks."

"can I say something that you probably won't accept?" he asks sincerely and i nod, laying my head against his chest slightly looking up to see his beautifully sculpted face.

"i love you."

**

was that cute? only like... 3 more chapters :-( sorry this book is so short its just theres not too much i can do without dragging it out so much that it becomes boring and thats the last thing i want to do!

ikik this chapter was short! i just really wanted them to kiss already!