1. These Hyungs MIGHT be gay

I just got home from work and the dorm was so noisy. I was not even around yet! It seems like Taehyung (V) and Jungkook are playing around again. I will join after I eat my dinner!

"Welcome home Hobiiieee!" V greeted me since he was in the doorstep. This Alien is so nosy I swear! but then, I am J-hopie!

"Waaah!! V! I'm home!" We wiggle in the doorstep and Jungkook joined us.

"You kids should calm down. He might be hungry you know." Suga Hyung said awww This thoughtful little man of sweg!

"Aish! this Hyung just wants to sleep peacefully! JUNGKOOOKIEE!!!" Irritated Jimin said as he run towards Kookie.

I went to the kitchen to get some food "Hyu-"

"Why won't you sleep with me?" Nam Hyung said to Jin Hyung.

"Coz Kookie is your roommate and mine is Suga." Jin Hyung blunty said which pissed off Rapmon.

He swung his fist in the table and the chicken went flying towards the wall, Jin was able to catch the plate but not the poor chicken. 

"That's it! You're not allowed to go in the kitchen again!" Rapmon left the kitchen and I am hiding.

"Jin-Hyung, is there any food left?" I asked awkwardly. I'm sure that's my piece of chicken that just went flying. Damn chicken still got jams.

"Welcome home Hopie, I'm sorry but Rapmon ate it all, I'll cook again so just wai-"

"Nope! It's okay. I will go to the store with Jimin anyway." I said so Jin Hyung can rest. He's always taking care of us. He's the eldest and he is like our mom.

Jimin and I went to the convenience store and there, this stupid Jimin started blabbing about Suga Hyung and  how is hyung always sleeping and not paying attention to him. Really this guy.  I said it's because he still got no jams and I started eating.

"I'm so over that jam Hobie Hyung! I even went and brought you a toy horse and this is what I get?" WTF! A Horse! I love horses! I immediately apologized to him, of course. 

***

While we are in the car, on our way in a little meet greet with our fans, I was in a deep thought. Well, it was because Jimin won't let me  join him in the camera. Saying I am the 7th when it comes to handsomeness oh my hearteu! This guy really likes to bully his Hyungs aish!

As I was saying, I was in a deep thought. Jin Hyung looks like our mom and Rapmon is like our dad. With this, it's possible that they have feelings towards each other!

J-Hope the J-Hero to the rescue. kekekekekeke

While we are getting ready for the meet and greet this alien and this muscular midget keeps on bugging me so I decided to dance with them while keeping an eye to my Hyungs.

They are stealing glances with each other! @$%^&*! Why don't you hyung just go and marry each other!

So this grandpa Suga hyung has no Idea what is going on with Jin Hyung and Namjoon hyung, He put his arm in Jin hyung beautiful shoulder and Rapmon is diong a resting bitch face. Like "Da fvck this wealthy housewife doing with my wife? This is not a wife party you Grandpa!"

Something like that. I need to do something so I decided to crawl my way towards Jin and Suga hyung but V crawls with me and now, Jimin decided to film us! Aiyysh!

"These guys are crazy! Look at this ami! AMI! hahaha!" Now I need to go with the flow of these crazy guys.

"Okay, enough filming with ugly Hyungs. Jungkook!!!!" Alright, chim chim is now out. Let's start the mission.

Time to cling to Suga HYUNGGG!!!!

That what was I thought but I forgot about V! How can I forgot about the Alien!!! He tripped me and I ended up flanking towards Rapmon. My face was ended flat in Rapmons tummy and now Jin hyung is infired!

So I decided to drag Suga with me and play with Jimin. I need to get out of this war zone I made! Sorry Sorry Ami, J-Hero messed up.

I'll try again sometime when this war zone is over. For now, we are called for the greet and meet so I need to focus now. Since we are with Ami now, Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung are sitting beside each other. gaaahhhhhh.

I'm sure after this, they will fight again

I'm sure after this, they will fight again. -_-

-End-