Chapter 63

{A/N Sorry about all the POV changes!!}

*Chapter 63*

~~Annabelle's POV~~

Noun; Shit.

Definition: Something I've been going through for 6 years plus.

Used in a sentence: I, Annabelle Lee Crenshaw have been through so much SHIT in my lifetime, I question why I'm still alive.

Why does this happen to me? Why me out of the 7 billion humans on this earth?

Noun: Depression.

Definition: Something that never seems to leave MY LIFE.

Used in a sentence: I am, and guilty of, being a member of depression.

What am I supposed to do?

How am I supposed to react to my parents being ALIVE when they were dead?!

--

Thinking, I am thinking quite a lot.

Being stuck in my head and not able to be apart of the present time is fucking annoying.

I can hear their voices.

Their voices.

Yes, my parents, my blood, my DNA. The people who brought me into this world and then left me for six years.

But why?

If fainting wasn't so common in my life, MAYBE I WOULD KNOW.

Gosh, this is so annoying. When am I going to wake up?

I'm only sleeping...

Have you ever had those dreams where you cannot wake up no matter how hard you try?

This is exactly what it's like. The only difference is that I am not dreaming. I am thinking that's all.

I can't move my lips, eyes mouth or nose. Nor can I move the rest of my body.

No, I'm not in a coma. Slow down there. I'm simply sleeping..with a major headache.

Ouch.

When will I wake up? I'm not sure. Soon, I know that for sure.

The only thing I'm worried about is how I'm going to react when I wake up.

My parents are alive.

MY FUCKING PARENTS ARE ALIVE!

But why? How? And when?

These are just a few things I need to know.

Remember how awful my life was when I just discovered they 'died'? That was all for nothing and my insides couldn't feel more horrible.

Let's just hope I don't faint again.

--

~~Trent's POV~~

I am a mess.

"I need her!" I sobbed while sitting against the cold hard wall in this fucking cell.

I adrenaline is rushing and I don't think I can hold it in any longer. I'm going to explode.

"Dad! Please!" I yelled, hoping he will hear me, soften up, and let me out.

But all I hear is the echo from my beg rolling through the hallway. It is empty in here.

Why did he put me in a place in this jail where there is nobody?! What if I started to die? No one would see or be able to help me..

I am so pissed right now. Not only at everyone else in the dammed world but at me.

When my phone goes off in my pocket, a spark of hope comes to my chest.

I forgot it was there.

"Hello?" I said, not even looking at the caller ID.

"Trent, despite how fucking pissed I am, I decided to call you and let you know what's happening." Louis voice rings through the phone.

"Okay," I whisper.

"Annabelle just woke up," He said and my heart does flips.

"Can I speak to her?!" I asked.

"In a minute, let me finish."

"She has a minor concussion and is encouraged to rest for a few days. We also made her parents go to the house and spend the night. All Annabelle needs is to be overwhelmed right now," He said sarcastically.

"Tomorrow she will be released and then you can come to the house and we can all talk with them about all this shit."

"Okay,"

"I'm so disappointed in you." He sighed and my heart drops even more. He's one of my best mates.

"I know,"

"Here's Annabelle. Good luck man, she's pissed."

I take a deep breath as the receiver goes quiet for a few seconds until someone else grasps the phone.

"Trent, I'm going to kick your ass!" She growled through the phone.

"You need to rest because of your concussion, babe. How would you do that?" I joked.

"I'm fucking serious Trent! What the hell?! You punch my brother, then a cop, and now you're in jail!"

"Sorry guys, please leave for a few." She said to people not on the phone.

"You're going to lose your job!" She snapped.

"No I'm not, my dad spoke with everyone." I inform her.

"You broke Liam's nose and fractured his jaw you bastard." She said, using a word on me that I have never heard leave her mouth, not to mention at me.

"Baby," I begged for her to let me speak.

"Don't you baby me right now. I am so beyond mad at you that I could just scream!"

"Annabelle, please!" I start to cry again.

"You see Trent! This is what I was talking about! You are fucking psychotic! You need anger management!"

"Stop fucking saying that! Shit Annabelle!" I screamed.

"It's true!"

"Shut the hell up!"

"You need to quit working out too. Your arms are getting too big and you're going to hurt someone." She sassed.

"No they're not! Fuck you Annabelle!"

"You're just digging yourself into a bigger hole."

"God, and to think I was missing and worrying about you just moments ago," I said and then immediately regretted it.

"So you really don't care?"

"No," I lied and I don't know why. I hear a loud sob before the line goes blank.

--

~~Annabelle's POV~~

"Louis!" I cried through the door so he knows he can come in. He immediately comes running in and over to me.

"What's wrong?" He takes my hand in his and rubs it, comfortingly.

"Trent is such an ass!" I sniffed.

"What did he do now?" He rolls his eyes.

"Acts like he doesn't care that I'm hurt. I'm going to kick his ass when I see him, seriously." I explained.

"That kid needs a lesson. He's so immature,"

"He really is," I add.

"When is Liam able to come see me?"

"Probably soon because they just released him from the emergency room."

"Okay,"

"Do you need anything?"

"Actually, could you ask the doctor for some Advil or something. My heads hurting again."

"Sure, love."

"Thank you,"

"Oh and we agreed that you should stay in London for about a week or so until you guys go to the states."

"Why is that? It's totally okay, I'm just curious."

"Make sure you get better and we deal things out with your parents."

"Oh yeah,"

"Sorry for reminding you."

"I'm so confused Lou,"

"I know babe. We will all figure out this shit soon."

"I hope so,"

"I'll go get the doctor and then look for Liam." He starts for the door.

"Alright, see you."

He walks out of the room and in walks Harry and Zayn.

"Where's Niall?" I asked.

"What, we aren't good enough?" Harry teases.

"You are it's just Niall isn't here," I smile.

"He's dealing with the twins and your sassy sister," Zayn informs me.

"She's been acting up again." He added.

"And Niall refuses to take her here if she doesn't clean up her attitude," Harry adds.

"Aw just let her come and I will deal with her later," I said.

"You can call Niall with my phone," Harry hands his iphone over.

"Thank you,"

I dial in Niall's number in quickly. Then I let it ring.

"What's up Harry?" He immediately answers through the phone.

"It's Annabelle," I told him.

"Oh my goodness are you okay? You looked really sick and you hit your head! Your face was pale and I was so nervous! You sis-"

"Jeez Niall shut up,"

"I'm sorry, I just-"

"Let my sister come,"

"No, she'll never respect me!"

"Let me deal with her later. She is probably really upset about what happened to me,"

"Urgh Annabelle!"

"Okay, I'll bring her." He hangs up.

"He's bringing her," I said and then groan.

"You okay?" Harry asked.

"My head is killing me,"

"Louis should be back soon with the Advil and Liam." Zayn reminds me and I nod.

--

~~Hayley's POV~~

"C'mon Hayley, we're going to see Annabelle." Niall opens my door. I jump onto my feet and wipe my eyes.

I was sitting on the ground in tears because I begged my ass off for him to take me to her. He didn't like that so he smacked my bum a few times.

I start to walk out the door but Niall catches my arm and spins me to look at him.

"I'm sorry I had to do that earlier. You know why though right?" He said and I shrug.

"Don't lie," He stated.

"I just want my sister,"

"I know," I pull out of his grip and walk into the twins room. I lift out Addy and then Aidan. I hold Aidan on my hip and take Addy's hand.

Goodness, I'm getting better at this!

"Here, I'll take Addy," Niall grabs her hand.

"Mwummy?" Addy mumbles.

"We go see mummy," Niall cooed to her.

Aidan lays his head on my shoulder as I walk us down the stairs and to the front door. I slip on some toms and sandals for Aidan before walking out to the car and buckling us in.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Bullshit of a chapter, I'm aware. I'll try and update once more before Friday because I'm busy all weekend!

VOTE AND COMMENT!

I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH BTW.

-Mackenzie xoxo